RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I had fun while it lasted. Practice I managed 3rd fastest, but in qualy cocked up not seeing it was wet and was sliding all over for 6th.

Screwed up the start not seeing the braking point and just had to hope I missed everyone as I skidded past. Chased my way quickly up to 4th place and had a nice fight trying to keep ahead of Gribble and track down Bob Miley. Sadly Bob started to pull away.

I made a huge error in my set up though and although it was good for practice on short stints in the race my right front was completely toast early in. I was caught by Berton and was trying to fight back when my tire went and I had a head on with the wall.

A little later I was able to close up to berton and unlap myself and was only 10 seconds back after his pit, I lost time with a spin though and then finally altering my pit menu to drop the fuel to speed up my stop I found one of the very hard tire walls in the apex.

Bit sad to see 8 people, but was still fun.

A4 is a fuel hungry, tyre killing, slider round here. Started with 70L full tank and had to pit twice for tyres and 10L fuel. Enjoyed the run as always.

Down side was there were not enough people supporting this event, come on peeps there must be some more saddos like me with nothing else to do at night.

Thanks Ross for the effort and grats to the flawless victory and thanks RD.

well that was a dissapointment , I didnt got to compelte the first lap, got hit in the side and the car tubled 2 og 3 times and was wrecked :sad:, I think it was the shortest race I ever had in the 10 years I have been racing online , I dont know who did it and frakly dont care , its done, and can't be changed.

just to set it straight , no hard feelings Chevy guy
hey

sry for that, anybody hit my car in the first corner, my car was totaly wrecked, hadnt grip on the front.^
always the first corner, i lost the race and al the fun in the first corner. Pfff. Its my worst event ever, realy sry Peter, i tried to pass you but my front woudnt listed too me, sry
i waid very long on Peter, I had to started as last, so with 20 sec after the 7th, pfff, at that moment i hadnt the honour for it for complete the race, but i completed the race, and how, its was boring, i think i pitted almost 6 times,

the only thing that made me fun, i rode the fastest lap of the race, but thats is,

event to forgot for ever, dont want to remember it.

realy sry peter, with my wrecked car i coudnt pass you, i tried to brake but it was too late, sry

I want to say thx to Ross and RD. It looked a very funny event but because some conditions it became my worst event.
Cant w8 to another endu race, first i woudnt complete it, but it the conditins are good, an endu race looks very funny

so cant w8

this week enough? and endu race?
i am for sure in :)

thx to RD and Ross
sry to Peter

AND PLEASE DONT PUSH IN THE FIRST CORNER
i lost the race and the fun there

christophe

Yeah, next world cup event i will let the public decide on the track :)

My race was, erm boring. Apart from the 1st lap it was lights to flag victory for me except for pitstops but was a good laugh!

Thanks for all who showed and to Rich and Peter who stayed to be timekeepers :)

Hy guys! Here's my report!

practise:

I had one single event with the AI one day before, so to say half an hour to test. I feld well sorted but was afraid there were more better drivers out there knowing those special cars better. For my surprise i was 1st with a gap of more than a second. I think with a 1:19:3xx or so...

qualy:

I like superpole, because it forces you to be fast but also careful. And it can hapen to the best drivers to be too agressive and overdo or to be too careful and loose too much time. Lucky me i hit a good 1:18:9xx and got pole.

race one:

Had an average start and kept p1. I drove careful because i didn't want to spin out and i didn't know about the tire wear. So two guys could follow me with a little gap. Nothing special happend until i lapped the first drivers and one of them spun in front of me. I think it was Max. He seemed to stay off the track on the left but than was slammed back on track and took me out. No offence Max :highfive:, can happen. Back on track i was 4th and some laps to go. I gave all of my best and finished on 3rd. So i was happy to be on the podium. :clap:

race two:

I hit a very good start from 6th and could hold 2nd through the first corners. Last turn of lap one i earned 1st and could hold it through the rest of the race. To keep me concentrated i pushed until last corner and had one of my best laps in the last one.

Overall i was 1st.

Thanks to everyone for the cool race and special thx to günthar!!! As an hommage these car should only be called "günthar's beasts" from know on... :kissing:

Just Have done 1,25,800 <- 14,8 Litres of fuel

I love these Google-Tits Advert.

I called last two corners of this track "Tits esses" because of that :D

Now some screenshots

1) Me During testing track.
Tests.jpg

2) Tits Esses 1 :D (My New Skin Upload on Tuesday)
MaxsTits.jpg

3) Tits Esses 2 :D With me doing J-Turn
MaxsTits2.jpg

Qualified P2 in the only Beemer.
My First time out in the rear wheel drive car and it was alot of fun. They are really quick off the line I must say.
Pity there was only 8 peeps, I'm sure it would have been a lot of fun with more drivers. Anyway finished P2 and had fun at the same time. Which country actually won the event????

Thanks Ross for setting up.
See u all next time.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back