Mission R inspired Concept Livery | URD Darche Cup 2021

Skins Mission R inspired Concept Livery | URD Darche Cup 2021 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, how are you? Congratulations on the skin. Please, do you know how to put the wheel hubs on the left side of the 00_cup skin of this URD? This car has the two on the left side in red and the other two in blue. or could you give me a tip on how to do it? Please? Since you know a lot about skins? Thank you very much and great work, we really appreciate your effort. Abs and take care.

Hello, how are you? Congratulations on the skin. Please, do you know how to put the wheel hubs on the left side of the 00_cup skin of this URD? This car has the two on the left side in red and the other two in blue. or could you give me a tip on how to do it? Please? Since you know a lot about skins? Thank you very much and great work, we really appreciate your effort. Abs and take care.
Thanks for your nice feedback.
I am not quite sure what you are talking about. As you can see on the screenshots i posted. The Center Locknut ist yellow all around. Or are you talking about something else. Cause if I did change something else, it was not on purpose.

Thanks for your nice feedback.
I am not quite sure what you are talking about. As you can see on the screenshots i posted. The Center Locknut ist yellow all around. Or are you talking about something else. Cause if I did change something else, it was not on purpose.
Hello, how are you? Yes, would it be your yellow nut, on the 00 cup skin, the original car has red left side and blue right side, is there a way to do that on them? On the skin that came in the URD? Or not? if so, how do you do this color change only for the nuts? Please? Hug. See the original photos of the car on the web, if possible.

Hello, how are you? Yes, would it be your yellow nut, on the 00 cup skin, the original car has red left side and blue right side, is there a way to do that on them? On the skin that came in the URD? Or not? if so, how do you do this color change only for the nuts? Please? Hug. See the original photos of the car on the web, if possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back