Missing out on a very good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really surprised at the turn out for todays Cart Factor race with so many turn outs for the LeMans Series races I thought for sure 20-25 for this would not be a problem,but only 9 for todays race,it really is a very good mod.I hope more ppl start showing up I would like to see races for this mod stick around awhile.

Bennie don't worry the CART series will stick around :) Even if we have to fill it with only 9 like today.

Still this was the best race of the week for me, awesome mod and Watkins is always a blast to drive.

Next stop: Road America :)

Great mod, the cars are awesome, practice and qualif. very close from each others, and in the race, that issue with refuelling. My fault, i don´t know well the rules of CART. The race itself was very good. Congratulations for the podium, and for the rest of us. Bram, keep this races, with this mod, please.

• Kyle Evers

I personally much prefer F1 or Cart but Cart Factor looks pretty well done. Maybe I'll sign up for one.

I find the CART mod just too fickle and difficult,which leaves my brain no capacity left for racing with,its all used up trying not to spin out,the only open wheelers ive managed to get to grips with in rF were the JF3 series and the GP2 cars.
Also the history of rF here is littered with some great mods that had an event or two then sadly drop into obscurity,who could forget some of those huge grids Trucks nights?,and the WTCC BMW E90 mod in my opinion is near perfection for all out close pack racing,with so little brain power needed to drive the cars,it just leaves all the emphasis on battle racing,the BMW1 Challenge cars very similar :good:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%