missing original tracks after reinstall

hi I don't know whats going on but only cauraru track shows up and i am missing the scn file in all other tracks I tried verifying files multiple times and complete reinstall at least 5 times.. sucks any ideas? also tried to do custom season with other tracks but new season wont show up in game . ps windows 7

Do you have the latest version of the game? Double check your "BETAS" tab for AMS looks like this, the do the integrity check. It is normal that all of the scn files are missing as they are encrypted in the AMS.exe.

upload_2019-1-25_22-28-18.png

yeah I just checked and I am on the right version I even switched to beta, launched program then switched ttto no beta even deleted ams exe and ran integrity check still same thing. also just realized non of the original series cars work the game crashes halfway while loading a track. I installed a mod indycar 1988 and it works fine so I installed a few more mods and tracks and they work fine but the original cars crash the game and the original tracks do not show up in game lol im so confused

yeah I just checked and I am on the right version I even switched to beta, launched program then switched ttto no beta even deleted ams exe and ran integrity check still same thing. also just realized non of the original series cars work the game crashes halfway while loading a track. I installed a mod indycar 1988 and it works fine so I installed a few more mods and tracks and they work fine but the original cars crash the game and the original tracks do not show up in game lol im so confused
Go to your AMS folder, then GameData/Shared, and make sur you have only one file in there: coreshaders.mas
Some mods put files in there and that messes the original content sometimes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%