Maybe the server you are joining is not updated to the version you are running. RaceDepartment is running the latest versions.

I just checked the lobby. It is up and running, and there are 4 servers currently to choose from.

Also, the devs aren't leaving behind FTrucks, there are more updates coming I believe.

I just checked the lobby. It is up and running, and there are 4 servers currently to choose from.

Also, the devs aren't leaving behind FTrucks, there are more updates coming I believe.
yes, two day i watched this four server (( two from these require password. another gives me 'mismatche' OK now I'll reinstall FTrucks.

Thanks again.

finally STEAM version ))
2646vdf.jpg

I also opened on STEAM group Formula Truck Please join us, you're always welcome

To be honest, I'd love to see FT incorporated into SCE. I don't know how much work it'd be, or what the licensing conditions are. From a user point of view, tho, it would be great to be able to switch to truck racing without exiting the game; it would also make it easier to race trucks on the myriad SCE addon tracks available online, and it would also save some hard disk space (as we wouldn't have to dedicate space to duplicate tracks). It's far from a #1 priority, but it could work perfectly as a DLC (paid DLC for SCE owners, heavily discounted or free for owners of both).

That said, FT is still young in the steam marketplace, and there's probably a few (a bit foolish, imo) users who may only have bought FT and not SCE, who would surely be upset if the FT game was left aside once it became a DLC addon for SCE, so Reiza would still have to support both games (GSCE+FT addon and FT standalone) separately, anyway, at least for a while.

Either way, I'll certainly keep playing and enjoying both (SCE primarily, FT for a change of pace) for a long time, still.

2) Watching that Game Petrobras de Marcas will eventually end up as an addon for GSCE - is there any consideration by the team to have Trucks as an addon to GSCE aswell? This would make GSCE a one huge game gathering all Reiza's works, and pretty much letting Truck lovers (like myself) to race on many more tracks.
I feel this would be a good move too. Even as a paying customer for Fomula Truck I'd welcome such a move if it boosts the popularity to something which ftruck deserves entirely.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%