F1 2017 Mirrors

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey Guys,

While setting a decent FOV in cockpit view I get no rearview mirrors (single screen). Do any of you have some sort of settings to actually be able to see what's behind you? Is there a virtual mirror?

Thanks a lot

I have the same "problem". Although, it is more realistic that you don't see the mirrors in your direct line of sight as, in real life, even in your car, you have to look sideways to see the objects in the mirror. I have buttons on my wheel that allow me to look left or right to the mirrors if I ever need to look at them. While driving, i have the "Look to Apex" all the way to 15, so that when I turn, I get to look into the mirrors. I also have a button that turns on "Rear View" which is unrealistic but fits the purpose. If you are using a controller, I believe the right joystick functions as your line of vision. While in the cockpit view, I only have it wide enough to see the surface of the tires in order to check their condition. You can also change your horizontal view and see the mirrors, then angle them to see behind the car. Still, they won't show you everything. This problem that you have is what makes the game more realistic but if it doesn't work for you, try using the proximity arrows. I use those too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%