Mirrors in cockpit view

B

Ben Owen

• Ben Owen

Does anyone know what sort of screen res i need to use to be able to see all my rear view mirrors in cockpit view?

I want the total immersion effect of cockpit view but my res i run at at the minute means i can see my rear view mirrors.

I got a 19" monitor running 1280x1024 at the minute.

You would have to have a DualView or Triple screen setup to be able to see the entire cockpit I think. I have a 24" runnin at 1920x1080 and can only have the left mirror and rear view mirror. If I get a second monitor then I could use the two graphics cards I have and Matrox Digital thingy to connect the monitors and be able to see the entire cockpit stretched on both monitors.

• Ben Owen

I got 2 graphics cards so ill have to look into some more monitors. How do you drive without seeing that illustrious right hand mirror?

I got 2 graphics cards so ill have to look into some more monitors. How do you drive without seeing that illustrious right hand mirror?

Headphones and the fact that if I've seen the car in the rear view, then i cant, I can hear it in my right ear, I know that there's something there and I'll run a little wider depending on just how loud the engine noise is.

On H shifter, I've done much teh same as abdul but it's the gear paddles. Left for left, Right for right and both for behind. I save my buttons for the wipers and the speed limiter.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%