Mirrors! Arrghh!!

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
I've just bought the Oreca 07, and all of the mirrors - both real and virtual - are pointing at the floor. I have tried using the seat adjustment controls and ctrl/shift/alt as per the mirror adjustment guide on the Studio 397 forums, but they will not move up.

Is there an easy way to set them to the default values and start again - for example, by adjusting something in the player.json? The thing drives like an absolute dream, but I need to be able to see behind me!

All sorted. I fixed it by using the triple screen setup thing in game using ctrl and equals sign (you need to activate multi view in display settings for it to work).

It also fixed the weird stretching of my side monitors.

Does anybody know why you have to spend hours screwing around with Ctrl+seat controls to setup the mirrors? Why are they always wrong when you load a car?
Why can't they just work, like in PC2 or AMS2?
Another totally stupid thing in rF2 that's never going to get fixed, like the full course yellow running gag that's been there since the beginning of time. You gotta love fF2... at the speed fF2 is being updated, all these stupid things will probably still be there for the rest of my life. I mean, how hard can it be?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back