Mirror Adjustments

How do you adjust the angles of the mirrors in the cockpit view? My left and right side mirrors got messed up after making a resolution change. They weren't angled right originally, but they're even more off now.

I mostly drive by myself without mirrors.. but there are buttons you can assign in the controls menu to adjust the mirror. Naturally any changes you made to files we can't really support. Mirrors, especially the left/right ones are a weak point of all games based on this engine, they can't be angled properly so you don't ever really see a proper view in the side mirrors..

Thanks for the feedback, Niels. I've only changed the resolution from the options in the configuration menu at this point. Hopefully I can get the mirrors so they're not showing half of the interior, but I think setting the resolution to the right setting for three screens is what caused that. Awesome game either way.

You can disable the displaying of the interior by setting the "Self In Cockpit Rearview" line in the PLR file to 0 (GSC2012\UserData\Your Name\Your Name.PLR). The mirror display is calibrated to the default FOV/POV so changes can make it go a little screwy sometimes.

Thanks, nickovey. Do you know if there's a way to choose two different values? I'm trying to set it so it shows the cockpit and the rear wing and wheels. Options 1 and 4. It has 15 for selecting all, but I don't know how to only select 1 and 4.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%