F1 2018 Mipmaps not found!

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys, im having a issue with Ergo ERP.
When i import a helmet texture, he send me the pop up to select the mipmaps, like in f1 2017, i select and check if its correct, when i click to continue, my texture is imported with 128x128 res, (import it in 4k). And i dont know what to do anymore.

Can someone help me?
And, if its possible, a person that have a modified incardriver with custom helmets working cand send to me?
Thx and peace!
Ps: i've seen every tutorial about it and try almost everything
upload_2018-10-6_17-55-58.png

With regards to mipmaps I do NOT override the mipmaps in the game and it works for me. I import the dds individually and when asked to save mipmaps I just save it where I have that edited dds file saved, no overriding of the original. I would copy back the original mipmaps from your backup of the game and try this to see if it works. Also make sure your directory in ERP Archiver is set to ...Steam\SteamApps\common\F12018\

With regards to mipmaps I do NOT override the mipmaps in the game and it works for me. I import the dds individually and when asked to save mipmaps I just save it where I have that edited dds file saved, no overriding of the original. I would copy back the original mipmaps from your backup of the game and try this to see if it works. Also make sure your directory in ERP Archiver is set to ...Steam\SteamApps\common\F12018\
Thanks mate, the directory tip solve my problem!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%