Resource icon

Misc Minimum PP Filter 2018-07-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
shmafoozius submitted a new resource:

Minimum PP Filter - PP Filter with almost no effects for just making those brake lights visible

Without Post Processing enabled, brake lights on some cars in Asseto Corsa are barely visible. This shader does not do much except for some tonemapping. All other effects are deactivated in the PP filter. This is enough to make the brake lights visible while not losing many FSP.

This might also be a good PP filter for people using VR while just meeting the minimum requirements for VR.

Installation:
Extract contents to:
[YOUR_STEAM_APPS_FOLDER]\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters

Select the...

Read more about this resource...

For anyone interested, I'm working on a night version of the Minimum filter for those who want to also use the shaders mod for night driving. So far I'm quite ok with the result both visually and of the performance.

I will post some previews when I have time for it but expect nothing before the weekend.

I did some further testing and ended up with a quite good dark night pp filter (from my point of view). However when watching some recordings it looked too dark in the recording. Since some people might preffer a bit lighter settings, I will most probably add one night version and a night light version.

Expect it for Saturday.

Hey mate. I just downloaded Your minimum filter. I Like it. Gives a little extra headroom. It is now my go to filter. How are you going with the night filter? I would be keen to try it out. Keep up the good work

Had some issues with it as it's really hard to get it right. I don't think I'm able to make it look good without people having to readjust some values in the shaders mod. Also, while it might look fine in VR it's completely dark without VR. This also made me think it might be better not to release a night version as I bet there will be some complains about that... videos recorded with the night PP filter were almost completely black and people won't like that.

Still, I might release it at some point. I'm just starting to play around with the shaders mod a bit and might add a readme with details on what settings might work best in the shaders mod.

Had some issues with it as it's really hard to get it right. I don't think I'm able to make it look good without people having to readjust some values in the shaders mod. Also, while it might look fine in VR it's completely dark without VR. This also made me think it might be better not to release a night version as I bet there will be some complains about that... videos recorded with the night PP filter were almost completely black and people won't like that.

Still, I might release it at some point. I'm just starting to play around with the shaders mod a bit and might add a readme with details on what settings might work best in the shaders mod.

It’s hard to please everyone despite all the work you give to the hobby. Let me know if you need a hand with testing it out. Thanks for your efforts mate

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back