Minidumps - Please HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey. I just joined AnE Racing and blah blah blah...
Anyway, when i try to load last season's tracks I keep geting minidumps. And since I'm new I am supposed to race on thursday. I have tryed to reinstal the mods, remove all other skins, add-on tracks, move all saved setup's and alot of other stuff. Last thing that I think might work is to reinstal Steam so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers //Linus

usualy when i get dumps it happens straight away or when all os loaded, but this minidump arrives after just some of the content have been loaded. On loading screen it says: Loading STC Bahrain, Saftey Car, what ever car i'm using, then initializing for about a second, then it dumps

That shouldn´t be a problem Ivo as the STC version is diferent specially to grant no missmatches will hapen with other Bahrain versions... this is weird. I wiould vote for a new clean install of MOD & Track...

erm... without changing anything i tryed again to join the AnE server, hopeing the game had changed it mind. and it had. instead of minidump i get the screen which is supposed to show, but i can only see black behind the menu, no track. It say's loading Linus Broström for about 3 seconds. then i lose connection to the host.

idk. but what i got when joining was a STC mod, then an update to that mod. Track im using atm is the one u send me. Although in the STC_DORAN_V2 folder, which is the first stc mod i got, there is a PSD file called "DORAN_BODY1". Is that supposed to be put somewhere?? or is it just a useless file??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%