Minidump; Momo and control menu

First: AARRGHH! Ok, that's out of the way.

I've been having minidumps a lot lately, 8 times tonight. If i go to the controller menu my game crashes 1 out of 3 times. Sometimes i don't even have to click anything there, it just minidumps to windows by itself but ususally it hangs when exiting the menu. Other than that, system is running very smoothly and no hickups or crashes in game. I've uninstalled/installed everything twice with latest drivers.

Really getting desperate here, it's more than nuisance when creating tracks or mods.. Testing can take forever if i can not change the controller setup with out the game crashing all the time. I haven't got a problem with any other titles, simracing or not (i use my pedals in MW2 for ex. :tongue: great for throwing grenades and to go prone...). No crashes in rF or RBR but i do have some in GTR2 all though it usually involves loading a recently imported track from BTB so that's not certain if it is the same issue....

So it's only SimBin titles which does that and i KNOW that there are a lot of folks that uses/have used combo WinXP Pro 32bit SP3 and Momo. I have old USB joystick as a second controller to give me few extra buttons but i have unistalled it with no luck.

EDIT: I have tried a fresh install too and checking that the config files haven't got "read only" or anything wrong with them at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back