Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Andrew James Sign me up for now. Not sure if I will be able to make it. It all depends if I can get a league race posponed by a week. I race with http://www.shadowracingrsa.net/

Car = Grove Motorsports #19

BTW If we are using the games default track we will be forced to use the mediums & hard tyres for the race. I just had a look. Or is there a way to change it for the race?
Okay, let me know for sure at least 24 hours ahead of the race so if you can't make it someone else can. Thanks.

I did testing and started a race on softs, so I am not sure about your tire thing. Does anyone else have an issue starting on softs? Before going to the race track to start the race, go to garage 1 and change tires there.

Parc ferme will be whatever the default is, I won't select it, but some cars by default are parc ferme. I believe you can change the reiza's but I'll test and let you know for sure closer to the race when I put the server up. Maybe someone else already knows?

I would like to participate in both races :)
Just bought the game, and these little monsters are such a joy to drive.
Is it mandatory to have your own skin? In that case I have to make one :)
Welcome to the club!
It is not mandatory to use your own skin (in fact I am not accepting additions right now). You can use a default skin. Also, download the skin pack linked in the first place - they belong to racers who were in our recent league. While you have no skin of your own in it, you'll need it to see those cars properly on track.

Thanks Andrew. But surely I'll just see the skins? Nobody else will?

by the way, I do have a seperate install for that too.
The files will need to match the ones online I think. When the server goes up you can just join in practice and we can check. If it works, fine, if not, well you have that 2nd install and no problem anyway.

Edit: Just so everyone knows I changed my choice to race in a Sochi GP car. Just because, you know, I like 'em and I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back