Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Good fun again today guys, I ended up being my own worst enemy in both races spinning out exiting t1.
Out of curiosity......would any of the aliens that are good with video editing be willing to do a lap guide each week, so the slower ones like me can get some tips and maybe even post a tune?
I realize it might be a bit much to ask since we use 3 different cars a week, but could payoff by drawing in new drivers :)

Good fun again today guys, I ended up being my own worst enemy in both races spinning out exiting t1.
Out of curiosity......would any of the aliens that are good with video editing be willing to do a lap guide each week, so the slower ones like me can get some tips and maybe even post a tune?
I realize it might be a bit much to ask since we use 3 different cars a week, but could payoff by drawing in new drivers :)
I think that's a tad optimistic, but it'd be great to see it happen. I watch some of the fast guys on the monitor in between my own runs. I often pick up some time by doing that.

Last edited:
Can't get enough of the Vees and Opalas in this sim. Both races pure fun, thanks to Andrew and the gang.
Have to second that..!! :thumbsup:
Wanted to do this meet as a practice for league, (as opposed to testing offline). Was surprised how quickly I settled in on this track.............although @David Slute; like @Andrew James said. Just by watching on the monitor and ultimately trying to follow on track made 'life' a lot easier.!!:D
These cars are definitely more about driving than setup. I changed my set-up after spinning a lot, only to settle on my original (race set-up) for Race 2 to have a good battle with @Tuomas Lankinen until he took pity on me towards the end by going wide at the last corner.!:)

few questions regarding the mod....
1. when driving the audi r8 lms it always sounds like i just came back on track and iam kicking up gravel?
2 & 3 are more or less for my personal use and curiosity, could i delete the uiData folder from the Bes.zip prior to installing or does it need it to run the mod?
Under vehicles there is 2 folders with the same cars in each. 1 labled physics the other teams, in game there is a blancpain mod and dinos series which i believe was the original creators personal skins for a rf1 league if i am correct? do we need both or could we just use the blancpain?
basically Iam just trying to trim the fat :)
and last but not least can a rfm be created for this mod or does it have to run in sync with the v8's?

Cheers

few questions regarding the mod....
1. when driving the audi r8 lms it always sounds like i just came back on track and iam kicking up gravel?
2 & 3 are more or less for my personal use and curiosity, could i delete the uiData folder from the Bes.zip prior to installing or does it need it to run the mod?
Under vehicles there is 2 folders with the same cars in each. 1 labled physics the other teams, in game there is a blancpain mod and dinos series which i believe was the original creators personal skins for a rf1 league if i am correct? do we need both or could we just use the blancpain?
basically Iam just trying to trim the fat :)
and last but not least can a rfm be created for this mod or does it have to run in sync with the v8's?

Cheers
  1. The gravel kick-up sound is part of the way the files were assigned in the .aud file for the Audi.
  2. You do not need the included UI folder to run the mod. It runs just fine without it.
  3. I would keep both. If someone decides on running a Dino's skinned car, you may have conflicts. Plus you may be generating an online mismatch and get booted without the files.
  4. Essentially, the two folders with all the cars listed in them are A) Physics (Pretty self explanatory) and B) the teams folder is what holds all the skins for the cars.
  5. And finally, yes, you can create an rfm for this mod. I haven't done one yet, but I don't think there should be any issue and as long as you do not modify any of the car files, you shouldn't generate online mismatches.
Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Just spent an hour on the track. Tricky little thing. Nice though. But I need more practice in GSCE as this will be my first time multiplayer and first time on the track too. I 'll stay at the back and let you fast boys fight it out. Looking forward to it though.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to my first online race here with you boys (and Gals, if any) from RD. I've been many times to this website in the past couple of years to read forum posts and get information. It has been just recently that I discovered this whole other side of the world with RD and am truly grateful to all the members that comprise this community. Emphasis on community.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back