Vehicle Tuning - Prohibited
Skid Recovery Force - Off
Driving Line - Off
Traction Control - Off
Active Steering - Off
ABS - Off - 1
ASM - Off
Transmission - MT/AT

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- The Qualifying Session will be 15 Minutes long. Come to the pits once the chequered flag is out.
- Between Practice and Qualifying, I will "reset" the track.
- Drivers are allowed to swap tyres during Qualifying, however this must be done in a pitstop.
- If the grid is not correct for the race, I will call a formation lap and all drivers must go to the correct position. A manual single file rolling start will commence when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.
- Before the event, clear your cache in GT5 Settings (Settings, Miscellaneous and Network) and then restart your PS3. This is not mandatory but it will help you.
- I will be on Teamspeak before, during and after the event. It is easier for me to pass information on Teamspeak rather than the PS3.

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu99man

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below in the correct format:
Name:
PSN:
I understand the rules and regulations:

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock- Stu999man
2- Rui F. Martins- Rfm577
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

RaceDepartment Store

The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
Brake with consistency and confidence with the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. You’ll be smashing your personal best laps in no time. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 119,95 FEATURES Load cell brake upgrade for CSL Pedals Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face) Pedal position can be...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official provider of the F1® Esports Series, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is designed for driving Formula 1 cars at the limit. The V2 comes with magnetic shifters, customisable RGB LEDs, revised electronics, and an exchangeable quick...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Add-On Side Arms for an existing Single Monitor Stand (80mm high x 40mm wide) For Monitors and TVs up to 45" Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
Securely mount your Podium Series wheel base to your rig using these ultra-strong, side-mounted brackets. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 249,95 Strength Specially designed to bolt to the side-mount holes of the Podium Series wheel bases. Constructed using a double layer of 12mm-thick...