RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Disatrous two races for me despite winning the first one,

Qualified pole easily, as Keith had not much practice.

Got away well, and led despite going wide into turn 1 on the second lap (wrong gear). Held a 14 second lead over Willie when I pitted on lap 9/10 but I forgot to request a stop meaning I had to wait 5 seconds for my pitcrew! Came out well in the lead, but then span on the kerb on the straight while goggling at KB managing to be in 2nd! He closed right in but I took it easy to take the win. Did my best to throw it away though!

Second race, obviously starting 8th. Was in 4th by the end of Lap 1. Passed Rhys on the inside into turn1 lap 2, then Keith got past Kennett and began to open up a gap so I needed to get past Kennett. He went wide the next lap at Turn 1, I half didn't know where to go, went on the grass with him, touched the back of him and went sideways down the track. He span there a couple of laps later but now Keith had a 5 second lead. I decided to pit early but then requested the worng pit preset! So it was quicker to drive through the pits than do an enduro pit stop. Pitted again (properly) the next lap and came out a net 2nd/3rd. Then RegCure minimized me to the desktop while it did it's scheduled scan aaargh, managed to avoid any damage though. Yves was 9 seconds ahead with 5 laps to go but I could only get it down to 6 seconds by the flag, so I finiished 3rd.

WD to Keith (and me) and thanks to Eric and RD. Hope anyone who was watching RDTV enjoyed it. The superpole was great, getting to watch everyone's laps like that.

:party2:

The superpole qualy is AWESOME in this way! Really entertaining and adds a little bit of pressure to know that others are watching your every move.. Too bad i missed that:watermelon:.. I thought that we were doing manual hotlaps and exited to doublecheck settings..
1st race started 2nd to last but took a good start and picked up few positions. In the paddock i think was bob who had to brake in front of me and i had to ditch to grass. Same happened in lap 2. The paddock is quite hard in this track and requires a lot of confidence to drive it fast. I didn't get a good feel of it in the beginning and was struggling for the rest of the race there. Setup was too oversteering too so it was hair risin everytime.. Finished 7th.
Really hard to overtake cleanly in this track.
On 2nd race i got a good start from 3rd position. I have to say that race starts are easily my strongest point. Was 1st after the paddock with a reasonable lead. After the pistop roulette i was 4th and had Timothy on my tail. I thought that he hadn't a pitted and i was not racing him. He got past me easily but on lap 10 i knew that it was a mistake. Couldn't catch him and he didn't got far ahead. Good battle anyway, was looking for an error but it didn't happen. Finished in 5th place.
The LIVE BROADCAST adds a little bit extra heartbeats to the race and it is very welcomed addition. Kudos! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back