RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This was my first time out in these car and hell I had a lot of fun.
I qualified in P4.
Race 1 had a good start and was able to keep position, but kept getting caught out by these cars brakes and making mistakes. sorry for coming sliding past guys sometimes, but i just couldn't get used to the brake. I had great fight with Roy to the end of the race.
Race 2 again caught out by the brakes and had to fight back, and ended up having another great fight with Roy. thanks Roy I really enjoyed that.
Thanks Yves for setting up and well done to all that finished, and well done Goran.

Cheers.

• G-Kraft

Sorry for not showing up in time...i was on the phone..just managed to qualify.

It was my first time on this track, so it was only practise for me:p

But im proud of my start at race 1...from 16 to 12(for a short time)...my best start ever;p

Hey guys, I have been off for almost 2 days... we are having a 85degree weather (almost 30 Celsius), so I took time off real work and RD to spend it with my family. We went to the beach yesterday and today I just got back from a 10k walk in the sun pushing a stroller. I have about 17Pms in and havent read anything on RD yet. I'll try to catch up on things later tonight.

I was really bummed missing this event.

I like both formats but I think keeping with just the 1 format people will get bored. Id like to see maybe another mini format thrown in. Not like the mini shots because like andrew said that wil be with other cars. The enduro format and rewind are brilliant but I think throw another in there to keep the crowds :good:.

We need a league. Anyone interested and ready to commit? We could even follow a real league currently running with tracks and cars and livery. This could be big guys. Only requirement is commitment.

That would be nice, but don’t forget a few things…
RD already sports a number of “official” (like the GTs or WTCC) and “unofficial” championships (like AF3KGPC) so to assure server and non colliding dates with a new “endurance” championship might be difficult not only because of the already high number of championships but also by the nature of how long each event takes. US events use their own servers it seems, so maybe that helps…

Don’t get me wrong, I prefer endurance racing to sprints as it feels more real and in part goes into accordance with my RL motorsports past and overall live attitude. We can’t all be the “skill”/“fastest”, so we all try to compensate in some way, mine is the “brain racer” wish clearly suits well into long distance racing.

On a personal "front" right now I’ve too many commitments both in RL and in simracing community.
I’m doing 2 championships here at RD, one “full time” (RDTCC), another as a “reserve” (AF3KGPC) and one (GTSport) at another club with whom I’m “friend” with.
So finding time to push in another virtual commitment would be hard … but most of this championships end by early summer (Northern hemisphere), so perhaps when we all "return" from it, who knows…

minishotscopy.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA

Class: Mini Cooper S
Tracks: Anderstorp North / Nurburgring Mullenbach / Hockenheim Short / Magny-Cours Club
Weather: Dry

Start: 22:00gmt - 6:00pm EST - 3:00pm PST
Qualification: 5 mins
Race: 15 mins

Notes
All credit goes to our own Andrew Evans not only for converting all the tracks, but also for the event format. All I did was a copy and past!! Thank you Andrew!!!!

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Note there is no practice session in this event, just a very short qually sesh and a 15 minute race. Should be frantic and relentless stuff; all of the tracks are about a 1 minute lap time.

The four GTL tracks are Anders N & S, Nurb M & Magny Club.

Entrylist:
  1. Keith Barrick
  2. Ryan Callan
  3. Rhys Gardiner
  4. Bob Luneski
  5. Willie Watt
  6. John Sydenstricker
  7. Bob Miley
  8. Sam Beason
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver