Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks Dewald and I love old Kyalami, but sadly I will not be home tonight. I somehow forgot for SCE lately, but I will look for some interesting races more often, I promise :)

Yeah no worries, same here. :p Last time I did an online SCE race was that last one with you.

Actually have to practice for some other league races, but with enough sign-ups this is definitely one I'd wanna do.

Get Blocked Hard in Qually, ended P30 (lol reverse grid practice :D)

Seems like everyone from 20th back was asleep so took 20th into turn 1 :D Made a few more places then spun in turn 1 on lap 2 (win), recovered to p11? I think.

Race 2, Get thru the start crash and up to 4th place really quickly, took some time catching the top 3 since Tobias wouldn't leave me alone :p eventually caught and got through into the lead with some gap behind (no slipstreams from mee :D) then BOSH! *in true Batman style the word appeared on the screen* I get T-boned through the left hand hairpin in sector 3 :cry: Damage and time loss but ended up 6th?

Looking foreward to RDTCC now (hopefully with less T-Boning)
Ouch, you were the one leading when I lost control at the hairpin? Sorry for that contact, like I explained in my own report, it obviously wasn't intentional... :p

Update: It appears it was my own mistake all along, it just happened so suddenly I didn't notice what happened. I had two wheels on the grass and then as I started braking...wooooosh :laugh: My bad.

Onboard video of my race coming soon!

Last edited:
First of all I loved the race. The first one was not so great but in the second race I had some great battles. And yes I'm one of those slow guys. My two cents on how I handle it. If I see a really fast driver approach me from behind (the one who is at least 2 secs faster then me) then I let him past me real easy. No need to put on a fight. It will hurt his race and it will hurt my race. On the other hand if you are just a tad faster then me than you have to figure out how to get past me and I'm planning to make your life as hard as I can. Why, well.... that is racing.

First of all I loved the race. The first one was not so great but in the second race I had some great battles. And yes I'm one of those slow guys. My two cents on how I handle it. If I see a really fast driver approach me from behind (the one who is at least 2 secs faster then me) then I let him past me real easy. No need to put on a fight. It will hurt his race and it will hurt my race. On the other hand if you are just a tad faster then me than you have to figure out how to get past me and I'm planning to make your life as hard as I can. Why, well.... that is racing.
I know this one guy who is like 4 seconds slower than me, yet he didn't let me pass easy when I ended up being behind him. People have their own views of racing spirit of course, but I must tip my hat off to you. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back