RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well that was a total waste!:disapointed: As I had predicted, I got called away for the whole practice and much of quali for non-race business. Then tried to quali with a race setup (120L of fuel) and crashed out. Started last, and stayed way back to avoid problems at Eau Rouge and Les Coombes. Worked my way from 19 up to 12 due to others offs, etc., and then on Lap 2 get punted from behind in Eau Rouge and into the walls. Damaged suspension and aero. Hard to drive, but make my way slowly back to the pits. Have everything set to manual for safety, and then the game just stops me at the entrence to the pits, and I cannot move or do anything. Finally had to ESC out, and my day is done. I hope that others have a good time. It is disappointing to work very hard to make this event, and have it work out this way.

Thanks Eric and RD for setting this up, and a special thanks to Marcel for a wonderful skin!!.

I don't think I'll be doing any more GT-PRO enduros for a while. I'm gonna have to spend a little time learning about setups.
By lap 11 I was sliding off the track at most corners and decided to pit and see if new front tires would help. Unfortunatly I didnt practice pitting here because I had raced here before. I couldnt find a pit entrance that wasnt blocked. I called for a pit as I plowed through the cones at the lower entrance but there was no pit waiting for me so I went around again and plowed through the big square blocks at the upper entrance and was able to pit. By this time I was pretty irritated. The tires didnt help because I believe my problem was lack of concentration. I crashed out in the middle of lap 14. Hope I didnt cause too many problems for drivers trying to lap me.
Thanks Eric and RD.

was perrty much good set came from 3rd last spot and worked up quite fast as suddenly marcel was freezed for me and i could not avoid him sorry mate not sure if i was lagging or you
i stayed out with a wired feeling car at the pit a throug let the guys fix it but they dident
the new tyersi got must be a paair from 67' cuz grip is diffrent at lap 35 i did my 2nd pit to get rite of that crap rubber and what that ***** pitcrew is off for a beer
oh well gl guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years