RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry guys :shame:

On the other hand the server has been up for over a 4 days now. I would have hoped someone would have noticed that:boink:

As you French say: Touche Eric. :fencing: :D :D
But you are right, most of us never roll the test server over to Race mode when testing, so a good lesson for us when we test.

My only reason for mentioning it was to compliment everyone for doing the gentleman thing and doing their pitstops correctly. :yo:

whens the next 1 :smile-big:

My money is on next Friday :wink:

Had some good battles at Sturup with a few :nod: You know who you are.

Got up into 12th and had a coming together with Kieran. I thought it was my fault as I was moving over to the right to get out of the way of Mr Gibson (I think). Slowed right down for Kieran to catch up, dropped down to 14th in doing so :D the battles continued :good:
After the race Kieran informed me I had no reason to stop and wait :D
Not bothered though as I was enjoying the battles and constant swapping of postition :nod:

Thanks again to The Evans and RD

guys ,congratulations to all for a great event .Yves that quali lap was beautiful to watch,truly stunning .
qualy ,well i was rather pleased with that ,didnt think that i would be in amongst Yves, Keith, the Professor(Warren) , and Marty, ok now to get a good start !
race 1
yeah right ,stuffed the start up completly :damnit::poke:,but after that put the head down and climbed back through the field .pit stop time no probs here apart from the fact that when i came back out the rear end wanted to be at the front ,got up to p5 and there i stayed .
race 2
once again i stuffed the start , ok no probs ,ill just work my way back through the field ,that is until lap 3 ,where i was forced wide by Willi Watt just before the dam and into the wall (ouch that hurt ),front spoiler -goorn,and upon re entry i managed to upset Eric Nelson's corner (sorry Eric ).after that no real dramas except for a lengthy pit stop .
Marty we may have touched but i wasnt worried about because it wasnt a big deal .
TeamSpeak :
i love it ,i get to annoy everyone else with my constant dribble :smile-big::smile-big:,seriously though i think we should make it manditory ,no more annoying text on the top of the screen :).it was great to see every one do their pit stops ,says alot about the character and mutual respect that this particular group of racers has .once again grats to all and thanks .
cyas all next time
regards
olly

• Matt Crouch

yep I drive with real seating positions and in cockpit view all the time - you can still move the seat with real seating positions :), turning it off just lets you move further

Also id like to include my thanks to Dan coldrick for sharing his set ups which were bang on for me. And Ben tusting for his sturup set up. Also there was some drivers out there with not the intention of winning but having fun. And I enjoyed it very much, best racing Iv had here in a while. In the first race I was all alone so started from the back in the next 2 and it was brilliant. Had some cracking battles and pul;led a cheeky inside move on buxton while going sideways :lol:. He enjoyeed tht 1.

Well done to all podium and again thanks Andrew and RD. Another 1 of them please barman :good:

I would also like 2 say how good these events r, the whole event has a friendly atmosphere & every1 trys 2 help out if u have a prob or need a bit of set up advice. some events 1 have been on recently u type in a friendly hi and dont get as much as a grunt back.

Q 11TH got a bad start in race 1, put a wheel on the grass on lap 1 hit the barrier lost front splitter+rearwing+susp damage+puncuture, lol race over

2ND race got another bad start was last again. sorry 2 Warren 4 the hit left the brakin a bit late. bit of a lonely race after that but came home 8th.

Thanks 2 every1 4 a gr8 event also Eric &RD.

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Yeh thanks for the setup Dan

Wow that was a class night, loadsa fun enjoyed listening to TS pitty i cant talk back, You's had me in stiches have the time!! All 3 races were really enjoyable plenty off close racing which every1 enjoys thanks to Andrew. When's the next??lol

Thanks to RD and Andrew once again and thanks to all for the enjoyable fun minipacked action, see you's next week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%