Mini Rewind - Friday 1st May 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Powell

500RPM
Jun 30, 2008
My first racing in four months and the Dijon race reminded me why i purchased the game and wheel in the first place and what a great place RD is :), so hats of the the RD staff for arranging this :)

Great racing with the following guys Mel & Neil trading places backwards and forwards several times during the last laps and all very clean aswell

Very much looking forward to the next one now :)

David Buxton

9000RPM
Jul 12, 2008
whens the next 1 :smile-big:
My money is on next Friday :wink:

Had some good battles at Sturup with a few :nod: You know who you are.

Got up into 12th and had a coming together with Kieran. I thought it was my fault as I was moving over to the right to get out of the way of Mr Gibson (I think). Slowed right down for Kieran to catch up, dropped down to 14th in doing so :D the battles continued :good:
After the race Kieran informed me I had no reason to stop and wait :D
Not bothered though as I was enjoying the battles and constant swapping of postition :nod:

Thanks again to The Evans and RD

Adam Vaughan

2000RPM
Nov 11, 2008
Also id like to include my thanks to Dan coldrick for sharing his set ups which were bang on for me. And Ben tusting for his sturup set up. Also there was some drivers out there with not the intention of winning but having fun. And I enjoyed it very much, best racing Iv had here in a while. In the first race I was all alone so started from the back in the next 2 and it was brilliant. Had some cracking battles and pul;led a cheeky inside move on buxton while going sideways :lol:. He enjoyeed tht 1.

Well done to all podium and again thanks Andrew and RD. Another 1 of them please barman :good:

K

Kieran Mcgeachy

Original poster
Yeh thanks for the setup Dan

Wow that was a class night, loadsa fun enjoyed listening to TS pitty i cant talk back, You's had me in stiches have the time!! All 3 races were really enjoyable plenty off close racing which every1 enjoys thanks to Andrew. When's the next??lol

Thanks to RD and Andrew once again and thanks to all for the enjoyable fun minipacked action, see you's next week!!

Sep 25, 2008
Great Night Guys :D

Sturup and Zolder was a Blast. Congrats to Andrew for great track selection.

Zolder finished 3rd but i was lonely all teh way!
Sturup despite that i DNF was much better lot's of action LOVE IT!

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
Much-o fun-o last night :D. Shame I couldn't do Dijon.

Qualified on pole fro both races byb quite a margin. Won by 10 seconds or so from Adz at Zolder, despite a few small mistakes.

Won by 30 seconds (!!!) at Sturup, I seem to like the rain. This despite colliding with Nuno in a bizarre incident where he was crawling at 15/20 mph at the fastest corner on the track while I was lapping him. Very strange.....

Dan Coldrick

500RPM
Mar 17, 2008
Great night racing, Long battles with both Bob and Lewis sometimes at the same time.
Finished 6th, 2nd and 1st :)

Glad you enjoyed the setups :)

Thanks Andy for the great choice of tracks and the guys on TS for the laughs.

Nuno Areias

500RPM
Sep 20, 2008
Much-o fun-o last night :D. Shame I couldn't do Dijon.

Qualified on pole fro both races byb quite a margin. Won by 10 seconds or so from Adz at Zolder, despite a few small mistakes.

Won by 30 seconds (!!!) at Sturup, I seem to like the rain. This despite colliding with Nuno in a bizarre incident where he was crawling at 15/20 mph at the fastest corner on the track while I was lapping him. Very strange.....
same here mate very strange a had a big break in that time i was seeing u on my mirror and then pum didn't see u anymore until u pass me very sorry if i cause some trouble sorry

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
Well I saw you up ahead, quite a way ahead and then you slowed, I expected to speed up again as you were at the apex, but by the time I realised you weren't I couldn't avoid you on such a wet track in a one line corner like that. It was no problem because I kept my lead but that was a case of a backmarker being TOO courteous and slow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.