Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2008
Looking good now... ish :D

Love emptyness of startlist :D

A

Andrew Evans

Original poster
Is there is any possibility to Race only at Zolder and Dijon i mean i'll do a "pause" then when Sturup will be On
as thorpid said, he asked me about this.... and i said, if there's spaces on friday afternoon then you can totally sign up...

looks like the lollers combo of 100% rain and stcc is giving us drastically lower numbers.... :skywalker:

Neil Gault

1000RPM
Feb 21, 2008
i have been missing my mini fix of late :wink2: but i am committed to 3 leagues right now plus the odd stc race so i guess i will just have to have some patience and wait for the schedule to clear a bit :smile: and maybe by then i can have my BVM skin ready:wink2:

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
And a Peugeot and a BMS and lots of lovely new tracks. Not expensive.

And if you're not gonna buy it, please don't moan about it :)

As Ben says, people have bouight it so we it's only right to use the content at some point :)

David Buxton

9000RPM
Jul 12, 2008
I only bought it so I could take part in the "chilly crashing, Porto smashing :bang:" event. (I think)
Good to see I'm now using it for something else :wink:

Downloaded it straight from Steam because it worked out cheaper. :nod:

EDIT:- "chilly crashing, Porto smashing :bang:" event. Translated, Cold Lap Event

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
You don't like Knutstorp Bob? And the Mini enduro we did round Sturup was a great one. Or the fast mad-ass one I forget the name of?

Bob Miley

2000RPM
Sep 14, 2008
You don't like Knutstorp Bob? And the Mini enduro we did round Sturup was a great one. Or the fast mad-ass one I forget the name of?
In a mini they are ok, lap times are to low though and slower cars get lapped to quickly in longer races. But the RDTCC round these is a nightmare of titanic proportions if you have an incident and has totally put me off these tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.