RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Josh Healy

I hope I'll be able to join...
if I don't show up I am probably sleeping (I have been up for sum 30+ hours at time of post)

My car skins

Download link:
http://files.filefront.com/LM+Asian+Engineering+Minirar/;13011116;/fileinfo.html

racesteam20090118155656xq2.jpg

racesteam20090118155811zv0.jpg

racesteam20090118155853lr3.jpg

I need help Guys!! We recently reset our computer to the state it was in last Wednesday. The Mid-America folder was moved back to the main Race 07 directory when we did that.
I've tried putting it back in the Locations folder, but it appears the game isn't recognising it, as it isn't showing up in the track menu. Anyone able to help? :sad:

Rhys

Qualifying: Reasonable, with 6th position.

Race 1: I was going pretty good, but I smashed into the wall at the final chicane. DNF!!

Race 2: I appeared on-track when the server was still synchronising itself. I spawned in another car's place, and had to ESC back to the Garage.

Oh well... It was fun while it lasted. Grats to everyone for the very clean start! See you guys next time! :thumb:

well got a cuppa tea and set about practice, couldn't really get a set up that felt good. went into quali a bit nervous. near end of quali noticed that lock was only 13deg, pushed this up to 16 and it felt alot better, unfortunate not enough time to complete a better lap. went to race and nudged it up to 18deg.

race1, not too bad from my point spun at end of lap one in front of cam but slid down pit lane, drove thru and managed to miss the incident towards end of lap from others so profited. spent the rest of the race picking up places people didn't want :wink: and crossed 1 lap down but 3rd place.

race2, great start moved me up from 6th to 4th/5th but a wee tap on david in t1 (sorry) put him into a spin so i moved to outside of corner and when he whizzed past continued on my merry way in 10th. incident at first chicane saw me get another couple of places, then at next corner got a wee kiss from Damian (ney probs). poodled around again picking up places that people were throwing away. when i saw lu chan in pits i though i may be on for an "overall win". calculating points in head saw me miss braking point for that really slow corner and i managed to get a left front puncture. 1min+ over cam behind me so i trudged around to pits to get new boots. popped out behind Michael in the lead and completed final lap to cross 4th.

happy bunny with results considering practice so wearing my "i survived porto" t-shirt with pride :D

well done to everyone that took part.

Ahhhh...PORTO such sweet memories. Again DNF. this track is becoming my nemisis :laugh2:

Quali went ok 5th

Start went well held position for the first few corners then came the chichane of death. Unfortuantely there was a spinner in front of me and....well in there there is nowhere to go....I ended up on my roof:laugh2: and a puncture and suspension damage and aerodynamic problems:laugh2: best bet was to ESC out and watch the race. and what a funny race it was...full of laugh out loud moments especially when someone started going the wrong way:laugh2: (Don't worry it happened in the EU enduro aswell) Only 3 or 4 finished the race.

Race 2 was a little better...meaning I got through the Chicane of Death on the first lap..alas it was to all end the following lap as I hit the tyre wall on the way in....car spun and I was in the middle of the chicane so ECS out as someone was right behind me...car was driveable but better to end my race than someone elses.

Well done to those who made it round and thanks to Cam for the event. :highfive:

• Christian Deparis

........ Then lap 3 I think I hit Christian I think going in to the final chicane. Sorry I was caught out by your braking point. Sorry for spoiling your race. I retired.

Thanks Simon and RD for the event.

for this second race i was 9 and pushed "sloowly" but in the red tyres ...out !!!!
for the first race sorry Simon for my pseudo "crazydoc" .i used it in an other race and i forgot changing profil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%