RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

In a turn, with tires still not at optimum temperature being touched from behind when braking in a Porsche is a recipe for immediate 180°. Wish I did and that let me parked pointed backwards in the middle of the track, somehow the guys immediately following managed to avoid me, some went up, others down.

Then there was a gap and tried to remove the car from the racing line (to the interior of the curve), when I was doing it Rucheton’s Ferrari came, and unluckily he opted to avoid me passing by the front of the car, the result was a complete broadside and he lost his front splitter. I’m very sorry mate. It was a bad luck case and I don’t like being in the processes of ruining anyone’s race. :(

I knew this Porsche looked familiar... lol

No worries mate! It's not your fault, the same thing happened to me last race, the full 180° with the pack flying towards me and the "oh... oh..." :rotfl:

Besides, trust me, you did not ruin my race, I'm very well capable of doing it on my own :rotfl: and I did when I crashed terminally a couple laps later with the dreadful message ending with something like "...Sorry!"

I do agree with you on the stay in the race as long as your car is not dead, even if you're last and way behind everybody else. That's what I did in my last 2 races prior to Dijon, finished 5 laps behind everybody but finished... I consider it good practice, respectful for the other drivers and very necessary to get better... even though it's sunday night, 2am french time, and my head is all the way up my ass the next day at work... :)

For this last reason and because I was not too happy with myself, I did not spectate after I was done. Sorry it that angered or disappointed some of you, but I did need to get my beauty sleep... well, maybe "beauty" is a big word...:kiss2: lol

• Andrew Evans

rain fix just overrides the games default sound files for thunder - which, because of their size, causes the game to stutter when the thunder kicks in during heavy rain....

i can't remember off the top of my head where they go... if it doesn't say in the download then i'll correct that tonight and post the info here as well... :thumb:

We were only a few, unfortunately, nevertheless i enjoyed.
Good track choices Andrew. Never drove before (well, i drove it for one lap) an extreme car. Too much arcade driving, but was cool for a no-stress race.
C´mon guys, best way to begin a week it's racing, more attend next time please. :rotfl:

5676d1222917616-race-night-flyer-thread-gtr-evo-flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.com AU
Password: click here

Class: GT Pro
Track: Magny Cours 06
Weather: Dry

Practice: 9:00 GMT, 30 mins (8.00PM Aust Eastern DST)
Qualifying: 9:30 GMT, 30 mins (8.30PM AEST)
Race: 10:00 GMT, (9.00PM ADST)
Laps: 2 by 15 laps

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Steve Perryman
  2. Günthar Rowe
  3. Josh Healy
  4. Cam Wedgwood - SKIN
  5. Rhys Gardiner
  6. Michael Stead
  7. Warren Dawes
  8. Grant Waterman
  9. Andrew Dawes
  10. Driver
  11. Driver