• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Mini @ Monza 07 - Friday March 6th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Lennon

Gary Lennon

Ratings:
    +203
    Mtommi mate please can you find out and confirm for sure,if you have maybe other email contact for Lu that you can try?,i just hope this is not true and we do not lose another racing brother.

2. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    haha 2 cute 4 u!

GR peeps :D

3. Carlos Moutinho

Carlos Moutinho

Ratings:
    +3
    I think there's a way to avoid some of the warnings . When you go off the track step on the brake a little bit then decrease a gear or more and more important , don´t go straight to track . I think the game " see " your line , not your speed . You will loose some more time of course but sometimes it works and you don't get warnings . Yesterday i only received 1 S&G .:dance2: .

About the race , i started in 20th and in T1 was in 15th ( Actually i'm becoming good in starts ) and finish in 10th .
    Good battle with David Buxton , congrats man , you was very competitive yesterday .:eat:

4. David Buxton

David Buxton

Ratings:
    +230
    Cheers Carlos. :good: I can only remember the battles with you, Steve P Andrew E and Nuno A :lol:
    I was having so many battles with so many people I didn't know if I was coming or going or who I was battling with.

Still have not got around to looking at the reply :(

5. Adam Vaughan

Adam Vaughan

Ratings:
    +9
    wow look steves picture of T1. Well one every1 for there taking part in a tigt competitive but clean 1st corner :good:

6. Mtommi Tam

Mtommi Tam

Ratings:
    +1
    I had send e-mail for him,but no reply,now,we only can do is waiting,and i don't want this is sure,he is my good racing friend

7. Lee Downham

Lee Downham

Ratings:
    +1
    I only just spotted this ... and only know you Mtommi and Lu Chan from a very few races we did early in my RD "career" (where you two mainly flew past me like I was going backwards :D), but I have my fingers and everything else crossed for good news soon on Lu Chan!! :pray:

8. Mtommi Tam

Mtommi Tam

Ratings:
    +1
    Now,we hope him is on the world..........wait him

9. Max-Yvan Liegrace

Max-Yvan Liegrace

Ratings:
    +0
    Random shots from Race on Server 2:

1) Vision of start from my car
    [​IMG]
    2) David Lemon and Danny Pattiwael wheel to wheel on start
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.