AC Mini Mondays | Monday Night Events with Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
RD_Mini_Mondays.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club. In this new SGP series TCR fever has gripped SGP with the release of the official TCR Virtual mods, they are not yet available to the public to run events with, so until then we'll be taking the modern mini touring cars around to prepare ourselves. This means that we'll have a seven week long competition with no commitment as you can sign up separately for each round.

These short format sprint races, will use the fantastic Mini JCW to get us into driving modern touring cars. Also only top four scores will be counted so that showing up to more events isn't required to compete.

We'll have a varied array of tracks from across the world, culminating at the fearsome Mount Panorama in Australia.

Everybody can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Please do not no show! If you know you can't be there please sign out to give others a spot. Anyone found no showing multiple times will go on a blacklist and will be removed from any events they join.

Format
  • 18:00 UTC | Practice (15min)
  • 18:15 UTC | Qualification (15min)
  • 18:30 UTC | Race (30min)

Lovely idea! As a MINI driver myself, I'll try do join at least one of the events (though Monday is not good for me to race, one in a while I think I can find the time also because the event is not too long)

Is there a live discussion/thread for this series? Discord etc - I’m on the RD and Simracing.gp Discords but couldn’t see anything obvious.
I’ve registered for tomorrows event at Brands Indy, but equally enjoy the community aspect, and wanted to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Is there a live discussion/thread for this series? Discord etc - I’m on the RD and Simracing.gp Discords but couldn’t see anything obvious.
I’ve registered for tomorrows event at Brands Indy, but equally enjoy the community aspect, and wanted to make sure I’m not missing anything.
Feel free to discuss the upcoming races here or in the Discord. Here might be easier to get people talking since many premium member are more used to using the Forum and the Discord isn't as active as it could be yet, but also feel free to mention it in the Discord and see if you can help develop it if you'd like to

Wow that was quick. Thanks.

Looks like the discord is Premium only? If I find myself coming back regularly I may well take the plunge.
Getting back into it after a long hiatus, used to race a bit with the SimHQ Motorsports group but that was circa 2012!
Am I joining mid season here or is tomorrow the debut event?

Sorry, last silly question - is there a password for the server? I’ll likely be getting home pretty close to the session start - haven’t used S.GP before so wanted to make sure I won’t get tripped up on anything!

Ah, so I have to be a premium user to participate? Didn’t see that anywhere on the posting or S.GP event! ‍

Edit: Have gone premium for a month to check out the series

Last edited:
Ah, so I have to be a premium user to participate? Didn’t see that anywhere on the posting or S.GP event! ‍

Hi Lewis,

In the tab on the left named 'AC EVENTS SIMRACING.GP' you will find threads with recent and upcoming events for quite a living community. You might want to check them out also.

Many RD events are premium but not this one. Events that are not premium requirement are marked with "- Open" on SGP. These events do not have a password, all you need is to be signed up on SGP.

If the event is a premium only event, such as our upcoming Petit Le Mans or the Wednesday Mazda/Audi series, then the password to join the SGP event will be noted in the forum post.

I'm trying to join tonight's event but can't find any servers whatsoever an AC, either via content manager or within the game? Is it just me having trouble?

It's a pity as I enjoyed last week so much!

Sorry all had to drop out today due to personal commitments. Was putting in good laps earlier in the week so I’m disappointed to miss out! Hope to be in next weeks.

Guys, for how much as I love driving the MINI both in real life and in sims, this timeslot is too hard for me to attend so, given that the grid was full, I cancelled my registration for Monday's race (Magione). I will keep Bathurst registration as there still are plenty of empty slots and I won't have my regular Wednesday club race that week so maybe I'll be able to join at least that event (though the track is hard as hell).

This was just to let you know that there's a free slot available as of now!

Last edited:
Bit late to the party, but: This is something I am looking forward to. Great car, perfect timeslot (for me). Can't wait for next monday! :D

Last edited:
Bit late to the party, but: This is something I am looking forward to. Great car, perfect timeslot (for me). Can't wait for next monday! :D

In fact it's a shame it's finished already. If only it was a bit later..
If you're passionate about the car, there's a Simracing.gp daily Mini race at 19.00 UTC, so many many occasions to drive that car. It's in the Simracing.gp community (i.e. on S.GP but in its own community rather than in the RD one)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back