RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

That was crazy, after abit of testing in a few crs I went for the WTCC because it was easy to drive lol.

Race 1

I found out as soon as i started that I had no force feedbackf or some reason and this gave me great difficulty.I was ahead of marcel my cloestest rival but got a bad start and from there he left really. took over him once but he got me back after i came off and then when i was chasing him came off big time and broke the suspension. Then had a good battl with Edinilson and maneged to get a few seconds on him but no force feedbck and nakered suspension is so hard to drive. Eventually i finished 6th.

Race 2

Got my Force feedback on thanks to Marcel for telling me how to do it. Had a ok start and was behind Edinilson then sudenly he hit peter and they basically stoped dead in front of and i hit Edinilson and slamed into the barrier, then tim tryed to avoid the cars on track by going of track but unfortunatly I was there but he hit me back on the track lol. sorry tim. Then niklas slowed down because he said he was bored driving on hisown so i battled with him for the remainder of the race finishing 5th. Marcell won the WTCC class so well done to him.

Well done to winners and podium finishers. Top race and good fun. Also thanks to Eric for organising the event and to niklas for having a scrap with me and playing around even though he was faster lol.

The first one is a early on battle for the lead. The rest are just fighting oversteer with suspension damage in the rain. Fun fun fun :D
1.JPG

The exit out of the last corner was great in the wet for som "drifting" :)
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Right after the Z curve before the bridge, scary moment. :)
5.JPG

Hi guys, sorry for entering the race without some practice, Zand is a track that i did not drive so chasing others was the only option for me and did it at race 1. At race 2 lost 4 or 5 positions on green and on second fast corner a car was slow just in front of me, no way to make a move and had a big crash, sorry for that but had no chance to break or move, with a suspension damaged i just drove to have fun.
Thank you guys for the races.

• Andrew Evans

Can I just ask a noob question? I guess I have to download the skinpack above, do I need to let anyone know which mini I'll be using or just pick it on the night? Thanks

you don't have to d/l the skinpack... though obviously you'll miss all the glorious skin jobs if you don't... yer free to use one from the pack, so long as it's not someones personal or team skin... or you can link us one you intend to use... or you can make yer own... moc-moc-a-moc?

you don't have to d/l the skinpack... though obviously you'll miss all the glorious skin jobs if you don't... yer free to use one from the pack, so long as it's not someones personal or team skin... or you can link us one you intend to use... or you can make yer own... moc-moc-a-moc?

Cheers, I'll download the skinpack, wouldn't want to miss out on glorious skin jobs! Is it just me that is me that thinks of Blade Runner when that is said? And I'll use the Mini Tesco if that's ok, every little helps and all that...right, thats enough cornyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back