RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Managed to pull of a 4:40.xx in the F3000. a 4:57.xx in the Radical. And 4:55.xx in the Chevy Lacetti Extreme.

Im working on the GT Pro class to see if I can get it under 5:00. I think its possible im down near 5:10 with the GT Pro right now.

This track is kick ass.

Lost connection on quali, came back but I made a mistake in my fast lap, and couldn't finish my second last lap which was 1 sec better at sector 2.

1st race: ok start, was looking for a place to pass but there wasn't enough. Sorry Sean for the hit! After that I had a nice battle with Matt! He drove the Viper which is really fast in straights, so I had to find a place where I can get through in the corner!:) Finally did it, finished the race 8th!

2nd race: Starting from pole was a bit scary, knowing the differences:) I could hold my place well at start, but then first Christian passed me, then I think Niklas was the second, we touched a bit and sorry for that, at least you could manage to stay on track! I was a bit slow there and somebody hit me. The race was going well until lap 5 (?), when I started to feel a bit sick, lost concentration and spun into the wall! Great, aero and susp damage, after that it became much more like a rallycross race for me!:) The flip on last lap was awesome though!

Wow! Talk about an epic battle in the monson!!!

It started ominously - Came to the server early, fell asleep on the couch, woke up with 3 minutes before the race. While it's important to be well rested, I would not recommend this particular strategy.

Race1: By the time I woke up, I was in last place 1:30 down after a variety of off road excursions.
Race 2: More fun racing while conscious. Actually had a race, only fell to 13/14 and actually gained and caught Peter and Eric. Coming into the long straight they parted and I slipped through, but I caught Peter's tail spinning us both. Sorry. fell back to 14 , but then managed to finish 11 due to offroad excursions of others in the last laps. Highest RD finish ever Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! (Hey us snail's have to celebrate whenever we can)

Great concept event. Thanks a zillion Eric!!!!

• Matt Alpeter

yea, like Marcel i was hoping to race the full 1hr..that's why i chose such a slow torque-happy car.

Qualy: was 13 seconds off pole...started 10th

Race 1: Got a good launch and probably could have made it to the front row, but I knew there would be accidents so I laid back and followed on threw. The guys in the rads and the WTCC cars were off and I was stuck back in 8-10th. Had a few brief battles, but nothing much. About half way through I basically gave up and just drove to the finish. Landed 10th.

Race 2: Got a good launch, but held back again, then the field took off and I was alone. at one point the guy in front of me was 1:05 ahead and the guy behind was :45..so again just drove. Had an interesting collision with Eric..passed him going down the front stretch, he lost it going into braking and flew into the grass, then launched over the curb into my car, no damage and I was still on the track, so no worries. Sean and I had some fun and going into the chicane - his car disappeared, then reappeared right in front of me somehow (he was at least 1sec ahead). Smacked into his ghost car or something and flew into the chicane. We both more or less gave up and started power sliding and such, and I finished 9th.

Well what can i say...
This turned out to be a very fun and wet event.
Had some great fights with Adam and Niklas (although he was only playing with me) and i definitely want more wet races...next 100% rain?
Thnx Eric and RD for setting it up

That was just some great fun!

To tired to be writing anything down (it's 2,30 am over here) but i just want to say thank you Eric for organizing this crazy event. Had really fun and almost forgot all about my aching foot. I hope you give us a caterham wet event sometime, they where crazy fun in the wet. :D Had fun fighting Marcel in 1st race and Adam in 2nd race

See you next time everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back