RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

EDIT: Are we racing only three days of the week now? :( That is too bad, but if it helps grid sizes then I'm all for it. :thumbsup:

Yes. Assetto Corsa was supposed to fly with multiplayer and knowing that it would take big time from us I opted to chop a few days and see what happens. We have been running a five day schedule since last September, the only club to do that and we're also trying to be more balanced with the other clubs, give everyone a day and a chance.

Yes. Assetto Corsa was supposed to fly with multiplayer and knowing that it would take big time from us I opted to chop a few days and see what happens. We have been running a five day schedule since last September, the only club to do that and we're also trying to be more balanced with the other clubs, give everyone a day and a chance.

That is understandable. Thanks for the info and I hope this increases grid sizes. It's Monday and I see we alread have 9 sign ups, which seems pretty good.

Ran about 17 laps. Boy, that Chevy can dance when you get into it! Not sure if posting lap times is allowed, but I would like to know if I'm even close to what you guys can do...

No lap times please, club racing is just for fun. If we post lap times it may just deter some people from joining if they don't think they would be competitive enough. We like to encourage racers of all abilities so everybody can have a battle on track no matter what position they are in :)

Guys, I'm gonna hafta pull out today. .. Why? Because today is just TOO GORGEOUS to sit inside. I'm gonna go for a nice long bike ride, and perhaps do a little fishing. I need the exercise, and it'll only serve to improve my mood even more ... and that's a good thing. More important that playing games at this point.
I'll be back in soon enuf here, but I need to keep this positive trend going.
:cool:
GL HF

Well.. I gotta be honest, I don't particularly like Valencia and with the resulting low general lap count and track experience, me being quite late into P2 didn't exactly increase my odds :D

I opted for a different base setup than usual and got going, managed to put in a few laps and get to a decent pace allowing me to qualify 5th.
Started fairly well but still fell back to last place after getting kicked into the gravel in T1 :/
Managed to make my way through the field back to fifth place and stayed there until the end as I managed to create a bit of a gap to the drivers behind but couldn't catch up with P4.

Introducing some variety, I started really, really lousy into the second race and fell back once more. Made it back to fifth, though and could profit on some events in front of me. First, Hristo went into the gravel just as I had reached him. Now in P4, I got closer to Nuno and Dario but chose to let them battle for a while - which resulted in yet another two positions gained after one slightly hit the other somewhere at midtime.
Justin, once again, was out of reach, though - I gained some tenths, but not nearly enough to get close ;)

Good fun, and congratulations on finishing, everyone :)

PS: Unfortunately, as discussed briefly on TS, I saw David getting kicked into the gravel twice in one lap - please consider driving a bit more cautious when getting back to the outer side after a mid-turn pass, and, more importantly, wait if you noticed hitting anything moving ;)

I can get the Beemer to be manageable and I can manage it but I'm still off the curve on getting it to go fast. Certainly I make a few more mistakes during the races that add an instant 2-5 seconds to a laptime, far from being consistent.

But I'm happily applying myself trying to understand these bitty beats as all of you pull offf into the distance.

I can get the Beemer to be manageable and I can manage it but I'm still off the curve on getting it to go fast. Certainly I make a few more mistakes during the races that add an instant 2-5 seconds to a laptime, far from being consistent.

But I'm happily applying myself trying to understand these bitty beats as all of you pull offf into the distance.

I take my hat off to you! I struggle with them and would only drive them if I had to.

@Björn Golda I saw David go off after I went along side him on the inside and thought at the time it was a bit excessive the way he went off and convinced myself something else had happened as there was no collision. When I looked at the replay, I saw we did indeed touch and then some crazy physics followed as if he was rammed in the side, which obviously, wasn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%