30 minutes
Qualification:
30 minutes
Warm-up:
5 minutes
Race:
80 minutes

Note:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more
here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

David Buxton

9000RPM
Entrylist

1. Nisse Andersson
  2. Bob Miley
  3. Tyrone Frith
  4. Chris Sykes
  5. István Milbich
  6. Linus Broström
  7. Mike Bell
  8. Frans Linden
  9. Dubravko Vučković
  10. Marius Neverauskas
  11. Andrew Bridle
  12. Ludovic Cogotti
  13. Grégory Cogotti
  14. Dennis Phelan
  15. Jan Somers
  16. Omer Said
  17. Leon Stefan
  18. Dave Stephenson
  19. Reggie Blain
  20. Simon Gardner
  21. Kjell Stenbeck
  22. Emil Sällberg
  23. Anders Nilsson
  24. Henrik Horvath
  25. Jadran Dimic
To "maybes" You will be added as a "Cinderella" at the bottom of the Entrylist. If your spot is needed then you WILL lost it.
If you are the last "maybe" added will be the first "maybe" to lose your slot to someone that can confirm a sign-up.

Reggie Blain

1000RPM
put me down as a maybe and i will confirm on friday, Why 80 min race its to long and its just 1 race..... If it was x2 40 min race it means if anything happens in race 1 you aways have another chance in race 2. Whay happened to the 3 race format anyways that was awsome??????

Many thanks Reggie

David Buxton

9000RPM
Why 80 min race its to long and its just 1 race.....
Mini Friday was always a endurance event. Format changes from time to time but the main format is 80 minutes.
If it was x2 40 min race it means if anything happens in race 1 you aways have another chance in race 2
This is why participants should take their time to overtake and not to think that a race is won or lost going into T1 or won or lost on the first lap.
Whay happened to the 3 race format anyways that was awsome??????
That will be back again soon :D

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
I'd love to but I've already commited to too many races this week.
I thoughtt he 80 minute races had been left by the wayside in favor or the "mini shots".
Glad to see the long race, I'll be back!

Top Bottom