Mini Friday skinpack

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
955692MimiFridayFlyer.png

Use this thread to submit a link to your skin that you would like included within the mini skin pack - The skin pack will be updated every 2 weeks unless 2 or more skins are added

• Maximum of 1 skin per member will be included at any given time
  • Your skin will be removed from the skinpack after 3 months if you have not taken part in Mini Friday within this time period. This does not mean you will not be included again
  • Each skin must be in a separate folder if you are uploading on behalf of someone else. Each folder must be named with your name to make my life easier
  • Unless your skin matches the below sizes it will not be added - You will need to adjust and re-submit. The reason for this is due to issues that we have had in the past with oversized skins.
Your skin needs to be:
Body: 1,366KB
Windows Int: 513KB
Windows: 342KB

Each update will be ready to download in the sign up post for each Mini event.

Mini Skinpack V2.5 (Last update was 27th April 2014)

Please ensure your skins are uploaded to this thread before 12:00 GMT on the day of the update to be sure it is included - Providing you meet the requirements that is :thumbsup:

File is stored as a .7z file format and can be uncompressed using the free 7z software found HERE.

Fancy having a go at skinning yourself but don't know how? Why not check out the RD Skinning Guide CLICK HERE

The following skins will be included in the next release of Mini Skinpack.

Pending:

Accepted:
Kennett Ylitalo

Last edited:
Well I'm a little perplexed now?
Looking at ALL the other custom skin submissions that are included in the skin pack, even those dating from before I took over, have the same file size and pixel dimensions yet these don't show in the error log? albeit a much smaller error log than yours Dennis, I will concur that the same skins show the same TEXTURE SIZE INVALID error as yours does.

Texture size is invalid for texture 'C:\Users\Justin\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins\Mini Skinpack V2.1\Andrew James\Menu_Wales.tga' Size is restricted to max 64x32px. TGA file format

Texture size is invalid for texture 'C:\Users\Justin\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins\Mini Skinpack V2.1\Gijs van Elderen\Flag belgium.tga' Size is restricted to max 64x32px. TGA file format

Texture size is invalid for texture 'C:\Users\Justin\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins\Mini Skinpack V2.1\Jean-Pierre Blanchy\Flag belgium.tga' Size is restricted to max 64x32px. TGA file format

Texture size is invalid for texture 'C:\Users\Justin\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins\Mini Skinpack V2.1\Mark Bushell\Menu_UK.tga' Size is restricted to max 64x32px. TGA file format

I've looked at many of the TGA files in photoshop CS2 that DO NOT appear in this error log and ALL of them are larger than 64x32px

Perhaps somebody else can throw some light on the situation? @David Buxton @Rupe Wilson

Last edited:
Hum, I was about to confirm this when I re-downloaded the pack from the first post - should be the one with the checkered lower parts, aye? If so, try to download it again, too, as it's in there now :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.3%