RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

It was a quiet one and Campbell did have a better lap! I even think Daniel still has a dislike for these cars.

I came in with a well tuned car and continued to refine it, For Quali it was feeling right nice. I need a good car, bad driver here!

I won the drag race to T1 but lost time in the corner, Daniel went wide in T2 so I ended up winning the race to T3 and held he and Joe off. Amazing, I held Daniel off for a few laps before making one of my classic, in the dirt mistakes and had to bust my butt to get back on his. That was just in time for me to make my early pit. Pit stop was purfect and when Joe came out of the pit I was ahead of him. This is where the early pit usually begins to fail me but it seemed to come together and laptimes did not grow and Joe was held back! When Daniel came out I also expected it to end , a lead but not much and still the car held together ans I could pull away from Joe. I had to give it my all for the entire distance, not used to that.

If I had not dropped to the outside dirt in that early lap it would have been a perfect race for me. I'll have to try again.

Thanks to all for coming out to race. Next week is a shorter track, maybe more will come. :)

For once, it seems :p Though I haven't driven it for some time, but it shouldn't take too much time to re-brief myself (just did 2 laps on Nords on Presto's server and I was actually surprised that I still knew most of the track from the last events, so a short one should be possible as well ;))

Todays event wasn't much of an event at all. Not many sign-ups, but that is to be expected I guess, due to vacation and other hobbies.

Had a decent Q that made me grab the pole.

R1:
Had awful start, felt like I was just standing on the spot even when I had the pedal to the metal. @Dennis Phelan passed me early on, but I were soon later able to pass him and grab the lead again. It was tight and close racing across the board thou.

Both Dennnis and @Joe Cannarozzo entered the pit, but I decided to stay out for a couple of more laps. Then came the moment when I had screwed up my pit menu. I entered the pit, and all of sudden my car died, and I saw on-screen "refueling" and at that moment I knew I had lost the lead. I had no idea I had fuel ticked :D

When my pit stop was done, I came out 6 seconds after Joe. I made a few mistakes, due to I only made 2 tire change. (rear end lost traction in certain corners) I manage to close the gap to 3 seconds. Gz to Dennis for grabbing the flag.

R2
All had dropped out or was unable to race in race 2. It was just me and Joe. We raced like our lives was depending on it :D I had a lead for the most part, and when I saw that Joe went off, I simply just stopped and let him catch up.
Joe passed me a few times, and it ended up with him grabbing the flag :D

R2
All had dropped out or was unable to race in race 2. It was just me and Joe. We raced like our lives was depending on it :D I had a lead for the most part, and when I saw that Joe went off, I simply just stopped and let him catch up.
Joe passed me a few times, and it ended up with him grabbing the flag :D

Heh, I was wondering what you guys were doing when I checked the server list and saw the Mini server in 2nd race :D Likely a checkmark too much while setting up the event ;)

Yeah, after much banging my head against the wall, I suddenly remembered it. There are few corners I sometimes struggle alot with. T1 (chicane thingy) and T2. Sometimes T3 as well. But what the hell, I so in for this.

Hi Dennis !
For my brilliant lap that Björn Golda said, you must remove this lap time,
because... i saw the replay and i have cut the track. With OPELcar.
Difficult point to be sure but let it be .
I dont know if you can see my next best time with Opel, but if you can not
i can write to you.
You must add + 280.in my best time.
I could not do something better because i formated my PC yesterday
so i lost all my set up and many more things.Those who have reached fifty KNOWS!!! what can make your mind at this age.

THANKS !!! anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry to all for taking so long to get results up. Another staff member was on the server for a long time uploading files.

Peter ran the classes, what a show. I can tell you that he put a lot of laps in, you all did. Thank you for spending the time to participate! I hope you enjoyed it and also got to learn.

Next weeks combo is a real doozie, hope you like fast cars!

Hi Björn !
To run with tis moodily car (vette), it's achievemen in itself!
Bravo for the 1:12:863. and as i saw you running on the track, i realized how nice is to find out the limits of your car, and the limits of the track.
I think that is the meaning of ''Et kütt wie et kütt'' (or am i wrong?)
This is the point ! The numbers do not mean anything...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline