Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:50 GMT: Warmup
20:00 GMT: Race (80 mins)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Make sure to have read the general notes for the Race07 Racing Club!

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Leon Charmant
  2. Mike Bishop
  3. Wayne Hammond
  4. Nik Hughes
  5. Namgung Joong-Ki
  6. Jorge Alves
  7. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  8. Dean Solomon
  9. Kai Syvertsen
  10. Justin Swan
  11. Dennis Phelan
  12. Leonardo Tuma
  13. Rodolphe Morin
  14. David Bevan
  15. Mate Turcsanyi
  16. Daniel Kazar
  17. Si Jebson
  18. Vadim Grishanov
  19. Mark Gormley
  20. Joao Borges
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
utp#

Leon Charmant

500RPM
Premium
Jan 21, 2011
Ah Puebla, very slippery and challenging :) Perhaps we could use another different and exciting track next week? I was thinking of Montréal (Canada) or Spa-Francorchamps? Something from the F1 calendar would be nice. For now let's get this party started, sign me up!

Reactions: Von Butters

Von Butters

2000RPM
Aug 4, 2010
At the moment Leon, I'm just trying to judge the lay of the land for now, and trying to get courses that i think would produce some really close racing.

In a few weeks, once Ive got my footing, ill be starting on challenging tracks, (I'd love to find a legal version of Bathurst), but i've got a few hurdles to get over yet.

I understand your concerns though, but dont worry, i wont let the good folk of the Race 07 Club down!

Reactions: Leon Charmant

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
Apr 8, 2009
Puebla has good points and I think it's a venue where one can easily be overdrive yet has no really deadly features.Unlike the longer tracks, traffic will be a concern and this is a good thing to have at times. It should be a tiring race! No grip though :devilish:

Bob Miley

2000RPM
Sep 14, 2008
One of my least favourite tracks as there is always so much cutting corners. But it does make for some sliding driving so put me down please.
If you are thinking F1 tracks then Sepang always made for good races in years gone by as did Watkins Glen Long.

Jorge Alves

500RPM
May 28, 2011
Sign me up!

I will have to practice a lot on this one ... i never drove here before ... but did just try it and love it!:thumbsup:

But im a bit confused with the track boundaries on this one ... the AI are cutting some corners and i follow them ... we must allways keep 2 tires inside the lines right? i mean no exceptions on this track?

Von Butters

2000RPM
Aug 4, 2010
Sign me up!

I will have to practice a lot on this one ... i never drove here before ... but did just try it and love it!:thumbsup:

But im a bit confused with the track boundaries on this one ... the AI are cutting some corners and i follow them ... we must allways keep 2 tires inside the lines right? i mean no exceptions on this track?
Im not sure Jorge, i know what you mean by the way the AI cut, and the way the "Rubber Line" is on the track, would suggest that the markings have been placed wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.