RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Eric,
You can put me down as a maybe and like last week, I'll firm up my commitment as we get closer, but definitely bump me for solid commits prior to that. This is really fun, but I over drove at Mosport and there's no room for that here. I'm a couple of seconds off the pace at this point, but my focus is on keeping all four patches on the hard stuff

Pff was my first time with the mini's and this event...its a long race damn :smile:

Quali went good. 3rd place...had a good start to 2nd...but lost my pos in the following laps....had great fun, was able to keep 3rd till 15 min. left on the clock and the 1 cut to many :rolleyes: and received a stop and go...
Finished 5th and very happy with that.....lost my concentration at the end of the race but enjoyed it!!

Till next time!!

Wooh that was really funny. First laps were nice battles with Senad, Dennis, Ant and some others. After several laps, me and Ant Creasy had an ultimate fight lasted for lots of laps. After the pitstops we are seperated but then again found each other :wink:. Unfortunately Ant disconnected, sorry mate :(. And till the end of the race that was lonely again .

Thank you Bram, RD, Ant and everyone made this race exciting and funny!

i be probaly off pace too :) did just now in praccy mode a 2.19.7 and cuz i drove not much lately specaly not such beast thats pretty
fast for me but what you guys takling about shifting down att he corner befor the bridge ?? it goes near flat in 6th just a bit lifting
for turne in and then nail it again and atleast the vette goes around there like on rails :)
oh and Eric thanks for uploading your setup even the 5th and 6th are a bit short as the vetter reaches max torque already
at 6300 rpm the optimal is betwine 5400 and 6300 ;) anyway i realy hope i fall not asleep befor the race starts cant wait to race
again against you guys specaly Keith as it is a long time ago i was on track with him

Cool race chaps!

Soory Hugo for the bump in the beginning, but no way I could avoid you! We actually had some more paint exchange also with Tobias, but I think all fair and good fighting! Also with Marius (also sorry for the bump)!

Great racing, thanks all!

Yup, that corner can be taken flat. Don't even have to lift at all, if you hit it right. :smile:

I'll be off pace with all you vette's for sure, as I am gonna stick with the Audi which lacks a bit of power compared to many of the other cars in this category.

Bad race, again.

The first few laps were really fun, nice battles everywhere :).

But then I hit someone, I aplogize for that, and hope you didn't have damage. I had suspension issues from that hit, and was falling down fast, so decided to change my strategy, crawled around the track till my pit window opened, and went in. Filled it up, and had to repair the damage, was lapped then. After that, lap times improved a bit, but the tires suffered.

2-3 laps till the end, I got the tire wear message :o. But managed to finish in 14th, i.e. not last, me happy :biggrin:

First Mini race for me. The car, the track and the race format was all new for me. I was surprised that I qualied in the middle (12th)
This car is so easy to drive! It was rewarding after the E90 WTCC.
Feared that I will be too tired for the race, but I could do quite consistent laps till the finish.
Had very good battles all the way (with Sebastian, István, Thomas and also some others in the first laps), there wasn't much lapping alone.
Sorry for the contacts!
See you next time...:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back