RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Fantastic stuff Eric, thanks for the addition effort on this one, it really does deserve it. Epic hardly describes it! Nice Frankenheimer style edits on the video also!

As a post script, here is my video race report from 15th on the grid for race 2. Near the end of the video you will catch a glimpse of "the battle" raging on as I am bringing it home in 8th.

Logo-Nations.png
hey guys,
i'm a moderator of the NGP informing you that we're back in running for a bigger and better season. this year we're saying good bye to the formula masters and moving to the T2L clio cup mod by the mod legend gunthar rowe. also we'll be the first to race on the silverstone gp 2010 by gunthar aswell. also we'll have 2 divisions with a prolugue event to decide who goes in what.
the NGP gives you the oppurtunity to race for your country against other countries around the world in a great competitive series on now very great tracks. you'll have 4 drivers on a team and 2 drivers in each race so you don't have to make every race. also if you're not that good you have great drivers to help you. so with that here's everything you need to know to get started: intro and info here:http://www.racedepartment.com/nations-grand-prix/36657-ngp-s3-intro-info.html
sign up here: http://www.racedepartment.com/nations-grand-prix/36661-ngp-s3-sign-up-thread.html
also america only 3 drivers have signed up. me, tyler scurlock, and brendan crosby. these guys are great drivers so why wouldn't you want to race with them. help us get a full american team for the first time. and for canada no one had sign up. come on you guys are great aswell so come and goin us.

hi again its steve bean just went on the track for some tests and there are no marker boeards etc

is this the only track avalible for this race?

just a question i dont mind not having marker boards just takes a little longer to learn :)

thx regards

Steve, there are marker boards on some of the corners but the ones there arn't you can use the tyre marks until you get your bearings. I have done many laps round here now and it's a very easy track to learn.

:D same for Vette, I just drive with setups of other drivers, i do not know nothing about car setup lool. :wink:

Helder & John, you can go to the downloads section and get a setup from there. I have driven all the cars on default setup which is ok to get used to the car, you can then ajust a few things to suit your driving style, brakes, steering & gears. Best to make 1 ajustment at a time so as not to get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back