RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

27684d1281277363-mini-friday-charade-1970-fri-aug-13th-2010-minifriday1.png

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT MINI

Class:
Mini Cooper
Track: Mondello Park Intermediate

Weather:
Dry

Official Practice: 19:00GMT,
30 minutes
Qualification:
20 minutes
Warm-up:
5 minutes
Race:
19:55GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Note:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more
here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Philip Antonia
2. Simon Gardner
3. Nathan Magrath
4. Reggie Blain
5. Marco Sbordoni
6. Matthew Weston
7. Freddie Besems
8. Mike Bell
9. Murat Erdogdu
10. Mustafa Gungor
11. Senad Subasic
12. Dariusz Swiderski
13. Matt Clark
14. Thomas Ulrich-Hansen
15. Andreas Löffler
16. Harald Stadler
17. Bram Hengeveld
18. Joseph Edgar
19. Alex Gaddi
20. Hugo Hekkenberg
21. Oliver Wickens
22. Claudio Caferri
23. Jesper Taulborg
24. Giorgio Migazzi

Race 2. Got a great start. Went from 15th up to 11th by T1. Gave Keith a rub on the back end which got him a bit loose. I back off to let him gather it up. Kevin tried to take advantage of this by slipping up the inside but he got into my door and punted me off (didn't wait).
@Paul i think it is a bit harsh to use the term"punted me off".
I have watched this replay a few times and to me it was just one of those first turn racing incidents,i didn't even feel us touch or know that you had gone off as a result....it was pretty busy that first turn.
"Rubbin is Racing" and if you are on the outside as it seems in this game you are going to come off second best...hey it happened to me in race 1...."Thats Racing" .Dust yourself off and carry on,which by the way (i watched the rest of the replay from your view)you did a good job of making your way back up the field.

Noticed during the Darlington race they have a similar line - I think there it differentiates between where you are fully banked and where the transitioning to flat starts - could be as Eric said or somthing similar to Darlington. (Did notice in the photo that it still exists, though that banking has not been used in decades).

Well that was sort of fun but felt like a moving roed block most of the race.
Fun racing with David in the 1st race.
Race 2 was a mess for me as I felt like I had no buisness being up front and proved it killing my car around 1/2 distance.
See ya guys next time, Marty

Thanks to everyone for racing tonite, it was for a good cause. We had 11 entries for the start of race 1, which means $11 Euros was just donated to RD on all of your behalf. Big thanks to everyone for the support.

As for the racing...these cars are true beasts, i you slip up for one sec your race can be over.

Quali: Pushed hard but was a little tentative, and was able to secure 2nd behind Bryan who put in a smoking lap.

Race 1: Got a good start and got ahead of Bryan, and literally had to fend him off for a FULL 25 minutes. The gap at its biggest was 3 secs near the end of the race, but as I began to ease up he closed to within .5 at the line after a grueling 25 mins.

Race 2: Got a good start, but I was being a little over cautious as to not ruin someones race. Battled through the field with bryan nearby either in front of me or behind me, as we were catching i believe 3rd place i over accelerated and spun ended up front first into a wall losing my front spoiler and suffering susp dmg. Now with 18 minutes to go, it felt like i was driving a shopping cart. But i put my head down and pushed through even tho the car would not turn at high speeds and would not turn right at low speeds. Salvaged a 6th which i am very pleased with. Wish I couldve had battle # 2 with bryan as we were dead even paced tonite.

Good racing everyone, grats to Bryan for R2 win. Also well done Yves, Tyler, Jesper, and Marty for racing as long as you guys did bumper to bumper..Its not an easy task in these.

Thanks RD and Stefan for the event, and cant wait for the next one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%