RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hmm...

Didn't qualify close to my fastest practice lap so started shotgun.

R1: Got past Sam V when he went off, and spent the rest of the race trying to stay ahead of him. He was making ground early, then tailed off the last 4 or so laps. Practice sessions had put me at 1.6l per lap, so I figured that 31L was plenty. Unfortunately, race was 2.1l/lap, so at the start of L15, I pitted for fuel. As with Sam, they guys were out for coffee. Had to take a DNF to escape pit road purgatory.

R2: Smooth race, got past Sam when he went off in T1, and spent the rest of the race around 10 - 12 seconds back of Brendan. 12 of the 15 laps were in the 1:21's. Slow but steady.

I think i had a bug or something.
In qualify and both races i had no top speed or even power:S
I dont know what was wrong but its frustating to be 7 seconds off the pace when such a bug/error occurs

You have to test your paddle and see if you can have a full throttle. I have broke my first and have these problems, so test it in steering wheel setting of the game and see if it was ok (with my old, can't accelerate more than 80% and can't done anything, just change this).

Quali : I take the pole with a good lap !

Race 1 : Richard say all, he passed me into T3 and after several laps of pressure, I passed him !
Finish 1st :).

Race 2 : Starting P8 with a good starting but must take full care in the first turn to maintain my P8. After this, I am in full aggressive driving style (but always clean :wink:) and take some position with mistakes of others drivers and some nice passing. I hunt Richard until the end for being at this contact but he make a mistake in the end of the 14 laps which help me a lot !
Finish 1st too.

My first race with these fun cars, thanks Hugo, RD and all other drivers for this fun event !

Qualification: I'v struggled to make a setup of mine and i did it,but after 30min of changes to the setup,i decided to go with the default one with minor changes.I'v managed to get a 1:45:777 first time,but then i was keeping doing -500-600 after sector 2,but in the last sector i was losing all that advantage and cross the line on plus(+). 6th place qualifield.:frown:

Race1: After a big drop in first 2 corners as Nillson started very good and jumped in front of me but then braked,don't know why and i touched him,we were close to make a carnage there,but i slowed down and 5 guys overtooked us,at least me. Untill finish i'v had some great fights,especialy with Hugo Conclaves(or Hugo Hekkenberg,i am stupid and can't remember good,i think both of them was:D) and also i'v had 2 spins,2mistakes and finished 5th after i ovetooked in last lap Senyuk.

Race2: I started from P4 and i'v managed to go up on 2nd after first lap but a few laps more and i'v made a mistake with resulted in my car back sliding. Martijn and other 2 guys overtooked me and untill finish i'v managed to overtake only one of them and finished 4th.

Overall,a funny great race competition. Thanks to racing stuff and RaceDepartment.

Guys, this was some great racing. Unfortunately this week i can't make a replay video so you have to do it with my little report.

Qualify was not what i expected, couldn't get in the pace. Startded at the 11th place. Had a great first race but made some minor mistakes.

And then there was the second race. Started from p11 and had a clean start. There were some accidents on the track and that hold me up a little. After that i had a small fight with Ronny Rooij. nice and clean driving there and i found a hole in his lines. So i took my earned spot and had to lose fast Ronny.. Gas to the bottom and there we go. Founded a great race pace and there was my next rival.... It was Jakob de Boer, and he was fast. I was hanging on his tail and suddenly in front of Jakob there was David Zafiu. He made a mistake and now we were fighting with the three of us. Jakob and David had a little bumb in 1 of the last corners and i couldn't avoid them.

Hmmm, now i was standing in the wrong direction and David + Jakob were gone. Turned my car and there was only 1 thing i had to do know. Give it all baby....

I managed to fill the gab between Jakob and me. But at the time i was on Jakob his rear bumper, he woke up :confused: And he was driving his butt of. I had to do everything and i did it. I passed Jakob and i finished 5th.

Thanks Jakob, David and Ronny for the great and fair fights.

Thanks to the complete grid for making this evening another great success

See you all next week, same car, other track...

Sounds like a great race I missed Hugo. Can't wait to join all of you next time. Same car, other track..
But first, three weeks of :turtle: on :island:with :drink:

See you all in three, when it's time to::letsgoracing:

:thanks:Hugo, for all this great fun so far !!

• Jason Staerck

Thank you for the templates skin is all done but for some strange reason the dds plugin is not appearing in photoshop for me i run cs5 and cs3 and none of them work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%