RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Another fun night of racing these cars. I had a good start in race 1 but the T1 mellay ment I also went wide but luckly didn't hit anything. Had to get my head down and the first few laps were about getting the tyres heated. Once this happend has a nice battle trying to catch the cars infront but when 1 of them lost it a bit I went to take avoiding action and lost it myself. That dropped me back a spot and then I had a nice time trying to catch Bert but again lost it on the last corner of the last lap and brought it home in 8th.

Race 2 started on pole, reverse grid, and led for a couple of laps until the flying Yves went past. Then I made to many mistakes, touching the kerbs, and ended the race back in 10th, I think.

Thx Yves for setting this up and thx to RD for the hardware.

Also thx to everyone that turned up to race tonight, I had a grt time racing with u guys.

Fun event :good:

Qualify
Didn’t go that well as I made many mistakes and had to abort many of the attempts. Although In the end finished with the fastest time.

Race 1
Did a not so good start (from P1) and was immediately pushed into the right wall. With this dropped to last but even worst, lost my rear wing. After the pit-stop obviously was last and had a lap down to everyone except 2nd last.

From there the race was fun as I spent all the time “un-laping” the field and driving fast as I could (finished last).

Race 2
This time from my last spot on the grid felt safe, toke my time to put the car moving and avoid the 1st/2nd turn spins.
This race was the most interesting as I had to went by almost all field to reach my final position.

After mid race, when I finely arrived in 2nd, Yves was above 9 seconds in front so I just kept it on the island and brought it home.

All in all the MOD is fun to race with and the event was fun too. I'm a bit sorry for what happened at race 1 as I suspect that with me there both the first race and second would have been funnier/more disputed.

Congratulations to Yves for the overall win and thanks for organizing this fine event. Thanks everyone who took part and RD for providing the server.

Cheers,

It was a great race..
In race 1 I was bumped in T1 so I was in almost last position. Kept driving my own race and due to cars making errors I could move up some places.
After some rounds I could see Robert pushing it hard behind me to pass, unfortunatley for him he made a mistake in the last lap so I could drive it home to finish 7th.

Second race was very good for me. Started slowly again, have to practice on this, but managed to hold 3th place for a while. But then the pressure was to high and made some small errors so dropped back to 5th and in the end got back to 4th place because Jonathan made a spin in the last lap.

Had great fun racing, thx Yves an RD :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years