RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

WOW WOW WOW WOW :woop:

This was the greatest race i'v had since i join simracing online.Thank you very much Bram for organising whit superb race for fanatic drivers and thank you very much Keith,James and more others for the very close battle that we had in this race.Tell you a little secret:I will never forget this race!

Perfect example of WTCC racing guys.

Q: In my hotlap i got a cut warning lol. So was back on the grid

Race 1:

Damp track. So you need change fast your driving style. I managed to that so moved up the grid very fast. And had the whole race a battle with 4 guys really cool and fair. So ended up 8th.

Race 2:

Started from pole. Managed to keep the first place for alot of laps. But saw James moving up the grid very fast. And he finally got me. Could keep up with him for a couple laps but after that he was to fast and i only need to keep the gap to number 3. Managed to do that and ended up 2th.

Great racing guys, perfect example for all races. :)

My second RD race (and first ever wet race...):

Race 1: Qualified down in 13 th but made a good start and spent most of the race about 5 yards either ahead or behind Ivo - We must have had a bungee connecting our cars :) Great racing!
Also good battles with Jamie and Michael. Finished 9th. Happy with that.

Race 2: Started 9th, dropped to 11th, steered my way through the carnage ahead up to 3rd, brief but fun battle with Michael again and then managed to hold 3rd til the end (couldn't catch Ivo this time :) ).
(Say in Tom Coronel voice: "my first podium in the W Tee Cee Cee")

cheers to all

Wow what a great event! I love this track, fits my driving style.
On qualy - only 1 chance - tried to run a soft lap, better to do an average time than risk too much. At finish line was a bit surprised that i ran my personal best, even with a very slow 1st sector time. First time I felt that "Oh yeah I'm competitive!":Banane42:
Race 1:
Put on Wet tires stepped on the grid, realized that there is no rain at all, back to garage and ..... and learned that there is no way back from grid. "Oh great!":doh:
So I was watching some WTCC race, that went on the TV programme called Race Monitor. It was great, I have to say...:car::pop2:
Race 2:
Bit asleep at start, after that had a lot of bumping, had scrapes on every side of my car, but it was fun. Close fight like in a real WTCC race. At the last part of L1 was spinned for the first time, recovered and start chasing the others. Tried to overtake the same Chevy again, but he spinned me again. Waited me to recover. Big thanks!:thanks:
Next: work down the difference from the pilot before me. Managed to catch Chris at L11, had some good close fight, he managed to hold his positions. I enjoyed it very much...:becky:

The TeamSpeak room was alive today! Lots of good chatter, only of course, during practice!

My Swedish tin can performed well during quali and I ended up with PB even if it was the slowest on the list.

R1: Damp track actually suited me fine and I had a lot of fun. I tapped Des, thought I put him off and waited but he never went off so I picked it back up 4 places down. I ended up at the end right behind him again after tussles with Michael v, Maurice and Terry.

R2: An early move up to P8 but I was dropped back by a nudge to P9 behind Jamie. Most tof the race I watched the Terry/Michal/Terry action ahead of me. It was a double feature with Philip and David going at it in the rear view mirror! I could never get my dry pavement pace back after the damp session. I was conterent to just tool around.

I don't know whether its the bad rubber on the Volvo or the brake discs glowing all the time that heats up the tires but it certainly has an effect on the cars handling thru a race.

Great fun, very tiring track. I'll take anything but the Volvo C-30 next time I race!

Thanks to Bram and RD for the race!

141petf.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI

Class: Mini Cooper S
Track: Barcelona 2003
Weather: Dry

Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 1 hour
Qualification: 30 mins
Warmup: 10 mins
Race: 1 hour 20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back