RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

really enjoyed this race wasmt the quickest out there but had some awsome battles along the way, just couldnt make the tyres last on the peugeot espeaialy with suspension damage i picked up on opening lap so was loosing time towards the end of race with ragged tyres, but still alll good fun, great racing by all,

mike bell sorry for the tap on lap one but your were al over the place and came shooting back on track coulnt avoid you very sorry,

Hehe Indeed Neil Thanks for the great battles :) I liked it :)

the principal behind what is legal and was its not is simple, the moment the track is part of the original content of a game and then converted to the Race serie its now then illegal. if a track was made from scratch for let say rFactor and then converted to Race serie that track is legal cause it wasn't part of the original content of the game. hope it help understanding.

mike bell sorry for the tap on lap one but your were al over the place and came shooting back on track coulnt avoid you very sorry,

no problem and i think it was a racing incedent as i was trying to go round someone then got a nudge and ended up on my nose so coulndt avout people

and sorry about that honda i hit but i braked hard and for some reason spun it and i couldnt stop intime

all in all pretty dismal - last all the way

That was a great race! I was around 15-16th at qually and at race i went smooth. Only some problems. Had to pit twice more than my strategy as i got damage. Had some great battles against you and finished the race. At the end of the race, i was drowning in a pool of sweats. I had to wear googles to be able to see the monitor. Chris Sykes and me swapped position 10 times. I Hit Neil Tasker at the 2nd lap, sorry mate. And i saw Nick Deeley's car was chased by a Dragon! :O

Nah!..I'm just trying to pretend as if i raced, couldn't join to this great fun :cry:, i love endurances too. Hope to join at next week and i hope you had fun folks :)
Sorry for the spam, i just wanted to express my sadness of missing this race.

from your last post i think you didn,t understand what i was saying lol lets try it another way lol

GTR-Evo default ingame track http://www.gtr-evolution.com/carstrack.htm lets say i would take one of those tracks and convert it for lets say rFactor, that track would be an illegal convertion cause its a track that was made by Simbin for GTR-Evo ( default ingame track ). now i buy Bob track Builder and do a track from scratch ( meaning not using Simbin material ) that is in the same above list for rFactor and the track look exactly the same my track would be legal as i haven,t use Simbin material to do my track. what you have to look for is if the track comes from the original content of the game ( default ingame ) if the track was made from scratch for a game that doesn't make that track a default ingame content as such if its converted with permission it now then makes it legal to use.

hope its clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years