RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Roy Stevens

Good races for me that night just behind the last lap of the semi final.

I was 9° and i go to left of Roy, but he doesn't see me and hit me into the grass. :( .

I was sure i pass him in the last braking point because i was faster than him at the exit of the corner.

I'm very disappointed about that. I think the final was for me.:pout:
(see the replay Roy)

Thanks all, very amazing races:wave:

and Thanks RD and Andrew for the idea .

I see the replay m8 and to be honest i dont think i done to much wrong.Looks to me like u cut the left hand corner one before the last i had 2 wheels on track and keeping my line..but sorry if u think i took u out ...Good racing last night enjoyed it..thx RD

• Andrew Dawes

Q: I had a plan not to qualify and start last. However with 3-4 others with the same plan - 6 mins to go i decided to go out and did one lap for 15th.

R1: Pulled to the side and let all but 1 past. Plan accomplished. Pretty uneventful race - i finished 11th. Came around a bend to see a BMW reversing into my path. Vectra not that thin and bang - suspension damange. Only other excitement was trying to pass a lagging honda. Most of the race 40sec behind 40sec in front.

R2: Great race. I was up to 7th all over the back of Gunther for a few laps with a Warren on my tail. Got the run on Gunther coming out of the hairpin as he struggled with his BM. A light tap up the rear somehow managed to break my suspension (must be made of cardboard). I then struggled with the car holding a few up before eventually hit the 'your race is over' fence post mid way around the circuit. While i got the message 'damage not repairable race over' i was still able to keep running albeit sickly. Masses of purple smoke pouring out the back - tuurning to black. A couple of laps later the engine loses all power and the race really is over. Had fun watching the 4 way battle for 3rd. All i can say is your cars are not as fragile as my vectra.

Was fun and more than i expected from Macau.:wave:

Well I had a shocker for both races I wont seperate them, as they were equally as bad. I did practice, but this is a track I normally skip in offline mode simply because its too hard. But I am enjoying it much more now can those fast Chev guys (Warren) post a setup, I need to see if I can get an extra second of 2, the best I have done is about 2:37, thats without using the walls, yes you can go slightly quicker if you bounce of some walls, but thats not really the idea I guess :)

Marcel I may have hit you in race 2 not sure, I hit someone but whoever I hit their race was done before I came in I think, and trust me, I threw out 3 anchors and parachute to try and avoid the incident plus I am not to good a judging the wild near zero gravity antics when the GMotor2 bonespring effect kicks in, it was hope for the best. In regards to saying sorry or anything during a race for that matter, not sure what others do, but all leagues I have been involved in have a 0 chat during race policy and this includes pit in, pit out and sorry and thanks, and at Macau no way I would type any text during the race. If it was me and I did do damage I appologise and can say I tried everything to avoid it.

As others have said Petros your warp was causing serious issues tonight mate, I hate to say it but you were causing serious damage to all those around you, I know it wasnt intentional it was just lag but you sometimes appeared 8 feet outside the barrier in mid air or actually inside a mountain then all of a sudden you would be inside someone elses car. What connection speed and and type of internet and router are you using, and were you using a wireless router?

Well done to all those that finished, I could have finsihed the second race possibly but didnt want to cause a traffic jam getting back to the pits, hopefully see you all at the next one :)

Qualify:
My pc died,****,need to reboot,
Race 1:
last 3 lap,i crash W.Dawes,so sorry,is my mistake,
Race 2:
First lap,I follow D.Lemon very hard,he always mistake,but,i can wait for him crash time and then me want to pass,oh,behind the car let me feel tail again,oh,very sad,need to long time run,no problem, :)

See all next race :wave:

I'll post my reports after I watch the replays, there was so much excitement and stuff happening.
I need to apologise to Lu for ploughing into the back of him up the back section in Race 2, but obviously something happened to Wally in front of him (Wally was going so well too), as Lu came to a screeching halt and I locked up trying to screech to a halt also. I waited for Lu to recover in front but then some others came screeming up behind, hope it didn't cause problems.

Overall, I had lots of luck, to finish P2 (gifted 3 places in the last lap I think) and P3 (lots of drama in front).

Grats to Lu for the overall win.

Yes please Andrew, I think my skin is in the pack? It's the 7Up mini, can you check? I think the Friday night skin pack is a really good idea. If you could make a link to a list of it's content though, so people can check if theirs is in it, it might save you a lot of working, i.e requests like mine ;-)

Man that is some cone!

Only joined up a few hours before the event (planned family event didn'y take place, hooray) so had very limited track knowledge, like so many of the tracks I have never raced on it.

Qualified 9th with 1.51 ish so well happy, as it was just pot luck with set up, thanks to kieran for the advice.

Race** got bogged down off the start, passed by Grant before the series of left rights but managed to hold off the ensuing pack to the top off the uphill section then Stuart passed me on the inside at the sweeping right handers, ran too wide and ended up on the grass, luckily because from there I saw in front of me Grant sliding across the track and Kieran and Victor colliding with him and no end of mahem, I was still laughing half way round the circuit :). Settled in behind Sebastien for a few laps when BAM! that tiny little cone sent me flying (having not practiced here I didn't know about it :censored:) managed to limp to the pits and change the tyre, then the very next lap picked up 2 punctures coming out of the last turn and couldn't make it to the pits. Stayed on the server to watch the race which was excellent. There were some good battles and a hilarious moment when I watched Dave, I think, driving on the outside of the barriers then into the river finally returning to the track :D

A brief but fun night

A few pics of the nights events below

cone-1.jpg

flying1.jpg

crash.jpg

first-lap-crashes.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

• Andrew Evans

Yes please Andrew, I think my skin is in the pack? It's the 7Up mini, can you check? I think the Friday night skin pack is a really good idea. If you could make a link to a list of it's content though, so people can check if theirs is in it, it might save you a lot of working, i.e requests like mine ;-)

yarp... it's in there.... if you click the skinpack link, lee has listed all the included teams on the download page :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%