RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Truly astounding and perfect nights racing from the start lights of round one,to the finish flag at the last round,thouroughly enjoyed every lap tonight in each race,squeaky clean lovely stuff from everyone i was ever near,a couple of mental scars from the Alfa Oschers round being constantly pressured by Patrick after taking the lead from him at the start,then the exact same in the final,where only the smallest error gave him the chance for a superb win....(maybe i shouldnt have giggled when he spun leaving pits to start qual).... :p

Looks like youve found another perfect formula for maximum online racing pleasure Andrew m8 :peace:

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Andrew Evans

mininight.jpg

Class: Mini Cooper S
Track: Ledenon 1.0 1.1 patch
Weather: Dry​

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 mins)
Warmup: 21:30 GMT (10 mins)
Race: 21:40 GMT (1 hour 20 mins)​

Pit Rules: None​

Server #1: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI
Server #2: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI 2
Password: click here

Notes

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.​

Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of qualifying. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

Lendon is fixed and now officially patched (thanks to our very own Warren Dawes :rockon:). Download 1.0 and apply 1.1 patch.​

• Andrew Evans

Server #1
  1. Andrew Evans *
  2. Michael Herrmann
  3. Ryan Callan *
  4. Eric Kaczmarek *
  5. Marcel vd Aa *
  6. Roy Carless
  7. Nuno Areias
  8. Simon Bacon *
  9. Olaf Mechau
  10. Neil Gault
  11. Laurance Lemon *
  12. Kieran Mcgeachy *
  13. Grant Powell *
  14. David Lemon *
  15. Victor Shaw *
  16. Gary Lennon
  17. Lee Holmes
  18. Tim Ling
  19. Richard Bunschoten
  20. Johan Bergqvist
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Server #2
  1. Dietmar Auferkorte
  2. Richard Hessels [skin]
  3. Stephane Dejoux *
  4. Lewis Fergusson
  5. Yassen Pavlov
  6. Chris Noble
  7. James Capper
  8. Sam J Simpson
  9. Stuart Thomson *
  10. Daniel Plaikner *
  11. Steven Palmer *
  12. Nigel Atkins [skin]
  13. Lee Downham
  14. Gaëtan Legastelois *
  15. Garry Pullen *
  16. Bob Miley
  17. Thierry Marchand
  18. Péter Bártfai
  19. Grégory Cogotti *
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
* Friday Night Mini Skinpack
* Pan American Racing Skinpack
* Team Northern Ireland
* Project D Skinpack

• Andrew Evans

oh, please indicate, when you sign up, if your skin is already in the regular skin pack - saves us relinking it every week :)

Race reports:

Round 1

I was in Server 2 for the first round, Minis at Brands. Was fastest in practice and quali (by 3 tenths) In the race, I got a good start, ran a little hot into Paddock and Dave Lemon almost overtook me at Druids on the first lap, but I managed to go round the outside and squeeze his apex a little to hold the place. From there on in I pulled away, winning by over 3 seconds :p. Very pleased :)

Round 2

Not very confident in the next lot of races as I hadn't driven RWD cars before this night and I didn't know Oschersleben very well. Anyway I qualified well down, 14th but should have been 6th - I fluffed my fastest lap on the final corner completely. Frustrated. And even more frustrated when, after getting a good start in the race and moving up to 10th by the first corner, Mr Atkins spun me right round, and I was lucky to escape with no damage or ruin anyone elses race. I was even less optimistic now, as I wasn't very confident in the Alfa and had to make up 8 places in just 8 laps to get through. I promptly hit Keith Peppiatt (I didn't spin him, I just made him go faster :p) and went in the gravel trap. Even further behind now.

I picked up a couple of places due to other's PC problems and began to reel in the pack. I came across Josefsson, Thomson and Poivedin having a banging sesh at the final corner and overtook two of them down the straight. I could now see 16th place tantalisingly just two cars ahead. Jose***on went off in front of me by completely outbraking himself and then I set off after Victor in 16th. I was all over him and shortly he made a mistake (although he pulled into the pits as soon as I had overtaken him - a stop and go for a cut I'd seen earlier maybe?).

Anyway I had a big gap to 17th (and 15th), so just kept it tidy. Nigel and Jamie ahad a couple of o*** so I came through 14th :)

Round 3

Ah yes. The Radicals. Hmmm. I was absolutely hopeless in them. 9th in practice and 10th in quali - it was going to be tight as to whether I would make it through to the final. I got a blinder of a first corner, moving up to 6th. However Patrick boxed me in at the hairpin (completely fairly I hasten to add) and I lost a couple of places. I then got a tap going into Turn 3, bounced over the kerb and hit Dave Gardner, spinning both him and me. So sorry Dave! You had a real chance to go through aswell.

I had a sniff of 8th place for a couple of laps, but I fell away badly, ending up battling with Herwin at the back, finishing 10th. Not good. :(

Congrats to Patrick and thanks RD and Andrew :becky:

• Chris Rodgers

Name in game:Chris Rodgers
Your Country:New Zealand
Control:MOMO
Car:Team Kiwi Racing BMW 320si E90 2007 Download
Special Comments: Steam seems to be slightly :censored: for me atm - it's insisting that it update Evo before I can play, and not doing a very good job. If I don't get it resolved then I'll pull out with enough notice to let someone else take my spot...

Please withdraw my name from this one - my Evo has been fried by Steam's failed attempt to update it, will have to restore from backup and try to update again, so I won't be ready in time...sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%