RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Steve Perryman

This track was always going to be interesting. Raced here once in a league race earlier in the Year, so knew the track fairly well.

Race 1. Qualified 8th, not too bad I thought, and was fortunate to avoid the 1st corner carnage.
Was chasing Neil in the BMW with Cam closing fast, very difficult to overtake on this track due to lack of width and high risk factor. Eventually Cam got me, only to CTD (bad luck there, I was wondering what caused that). Eventually got neil when He made an error in the final chicane, and finished 4th, my best here for quite a while.

Race 2. Got badly caught up in the 1st corner incident, went airborne, not as bad as Grant though, and was 16th by the time I got going, amazingly in not too bad shape. Car wasn't as good as 1st race though, and whilst I made it through the field a bit, hit tyres at one point and tore the splitter off. Followed a badly smoking Karol towards the end, which made seeing ahead very difficult. Brought it home in 9th, so can't complain all things considered.

That second race was pure madness!

Race 1: I don't know how but I qualified in P2. Outdragged Mtommi in to T1 (thanks to my Beemer) and held him off until he crashed out on the second lap. Nothing much happened until the final laps when I was held up by a few backmarkers which allowed Michael Stead to get on my tail. I held on and we crossed the line 0.090 apart.

Race 2: Starting in P8 was always going to be a challenge around this track. I got a great start but was boxed in by the cars infront and only gained one position into T1. There there was some madness and I sustained suspension damage. A couple of turns later I punted Karoly off (sorry). After that nothing happened until I spun and was collected by Lemon. After that Karoly had spun and was stuck in the middle of the track and I ran into him, losing my front splitter. Things only got worse when I got a drive through for cutting the chicane. After that I was just racing around when to my delight I saw Michael and Mtommi off to the side of the road, gifting me 2 positions. A dice with Gunthar saw Gunthar going wide at the final turn on the last lap which allowed me through to p6 in the race and P2 for the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%