RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hi there friends

another fantastic session had a lot of fun thank u all
never had drive those seat before a it was very fun but im shore the circuit help the fun a lot love brands once again thank u all for the respect and fun
who made this possible

thanks
cheers:clap:

This is fantastic info Nico!! Thanks!!

Hey there,

what a pitty that this race is so late for us european drivers. I like the radicals and I :in-love: Spa. Last year there was an 90 min SR4 event in Spa04. You can find some hopefully usefull info and a setup that worked very good for me here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/clu...dnesday-3rd-december-2008-a-3.html#post193367

I'm pretty sure the setup will work for all radicals. The most important thing is, that you can go flat and stable in 6th gear through Eau Rouge. Use minimal steering effort and only touch the curbs slightly or avoid them entirely.

And make sure to disable automatic steering in pit !!!

Maybe I'll dream of you while you are :car:. and I'm :sleepy:.

• Andrew Evans

ok... patch is uploaded and linked in the top post... just install over the top the existing track...

should now handle 30 cars properly and fixes another problem where the start/finish timing mesh didn't cut the pit lane (so pitting didn't increment your lap count)... dear oh dear oh deary me.... :rolleyes:

please give it a good old test, if you get the chance, and i'll try to get the server up early so we can test in ze online arena...

• Andrew Evans

rain fix just overrides the games default sound files for thunder - which, because of their size, causes the game to stutter when the thunder kicks in during heavy rain....

i can't remember off the top of my head where they go... if it doesn't say in the download then i'll correct that tonight and post the info here as well... :thumb:

right... i've updated the rain fix download so that you can choose whether to retain the thunder effects or not... the author recommended against keeping them but i can't see any problems and have been using it for months...

the zip file is all set to extract to your gamedata folder, so you don't need to know where to stick them, just extract and go... :good:

Huge fun!:) Especially the 2nd race!

Quali: Very close, I think the difference was 0.009, I came 2nd behind Simon!

Race1: The first few laps were hard, Simon could pull out about 2,5 seconds, then I started to get closer, about 0,2-0,3 seconds/lap, and when I was only 1,5 seconds behind I touched the grass and spun. Came back 5th behind Corey, had a nice fight with him, finished very close!

Race2: Again the first few laps were hard, I could hardly match the speed of Matt, but then again I became faster and I arrived! It was really hard to find a spot where I could pass, in some lap I tried, but Simon arrived too, and had to fight with him as well!:) Then Matt became free of us as Simon passed me and then I passed him back. Then in last lap we had a "whole lap" fight with Simon, going through almost all of the corners side by side! That was huge!!! He won the fight, well done!:)

Grats for Simon&Matt for wins, and grats for Willi too for overall 3rd!
I finished 4th overall and that isn't a bad result!

This was a great race, as I said there, this was the most fun race I ever had! Thx to Willi and RD for setting this up!

Great fun, this race. :thumb:

Qualifying: My best ever qualifying standing in my time with RaceDepartment: 3rd.

Race 1: I clicked to join the grid with high hopes. Until I realised that I had stupidly forgotten to fill my car up. :doh: I raced around for the few laps I could before pitting for fuel, which left me last. I managed to catch Bob for 8th before the race ended.

Race 2: Wheee, Pole! I managed to get a good getaway, but I lost the lead when Bob smashed into me. (Don't worry about it Bob, it's all good.) That left me 4th behind Matt, Peter and Simon. And so it stayed, with me finishing in the same position. By the way, Matt, Peter and Simon, that was the most epic three-way battle I've seen in my simracing career. Classic stuff! :D

Greatest US event ever, in my opinion. Great way to close off my dedicated US racing for a while. Already gearing up for STCC on Saturday! :dance:

Rhys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years