RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

:good:that was really a fun night. And I loved the skins. superb.

1.race:
Had a good qualifying and got 3rd position. The start was not that good and I lost one place. Shortly after I could gain advantage from the problems of the driver ahead. I was driving in second position until I spun in the fourth round and had to let pass a lot of drivers. I rejoined the race right behind nick (I think). I tabbed him a little bit shortly after and waited until he passed me. Evans took advantage of this and passed me. For some rounds we did some double dip team driving :rotfl:. At the end I could gain some places and ended 8th.

2.race:
I felt confident in enna. Perhaps to confident. I smashed my car in the chicane during qualifying and had to start the race from the last row. After the first corner I gained some places and was driving right behind radecki. He did some spooky lag tricks on me and I was happy when he spun and I could pass him (sorry for my schadenfreude). In the race I had some short but funny fight with steven. I passed him in the first corner but he had more speed on the straight and passed me until he spend some time in the air. (great pics btw steven -> I'm the double dip car right behind). This was a funny moment and I had to laugh really hard :laugh2:.
I ended 6th at the end

3.race:
Again I had a good qualifying and I started the race from third position. But I couldn't handle the pressure and spun in the third round. Unfortunately I had to let pass almost the whole field and rejoined the race right behind andrew. The double dip double pack was on his way :rotfl:.
We closed up to matt and andrew passed him right away. I spend few laps behind matt until he did some offroad-action in the gravel.
Again I could take 6th place at the end.

Thank you andrew for the event. :clap:

i well hope you guys enjoy the GT Club cars! Seat is a decent car at the right track, some tracks it just drives like a boat though, a Seat vs ***night sounds good to me or though I have enough of that being surrounded by a army of BMW's in GTC :D

We'll have no BMW's here! ... I least I hope not as I remember Gary being as bored of them as am I ... LOL

Gary ... reserve list me up eh mate ... love yer ideas and would love to attend, but not sure I really have time tomorrow, and again its a bit early for me to escape from my dad duties. :bye:

Quali.

I could not do my best time, but managed to stay in 8th

Race

Again I had problem with my strategy. I put fuel for five more laps in the race and the PitStop, but finished with 40 liters of fuel in the tank. In last week's race was no gas, fuel left in this tie to the next event:laugh2:. He was quick but not constant, The car was doing much of oversteer.
I finished in 5th.:glasses-cool:​

Thanks Eric. Nice track.

• Andrew Evans

sprintnightuh1.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
Password: click here

Sprint 1: BMW M3 e30 @ Brno 06
Sprint 2: Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme @ Mid America
Sprint 3: BMW M3 GTR @ Road One International
Weather: Dry

Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins superpole
Race: 1 x 10 laps

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

• Andrew Evans

Entrylist:
  1. Andrew Evans
  2. Neil Tennant
  3. Nuno Areias
  4. Carlos Seoane
  5. Matt Crouch
  6. Paulo Ribeiro
  7. Keith Barrick
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver