Mini Cooper

The falling of the job in FL, means I have some more free time available, whilest attempting to get my job at Roush back, and hooking another job at a college bookstore.

So I decided a little on the Mini would do it some good. so I did the drip rail that goes around the roof first (also added a piece in between the body and the grill) its coming along nicely.
Mini29.png
(and the Omni I will start working on again soon enough)

Nice. My daughter loves the Mini, she'll be happy for a more up-to-date version :)
well hopefully your daughter will love this one, as I already love to drive it and feel its actually better than the one Sven F released eons ago, in more than one respect also.

I finally was able to pull myself out of the Delta Rally Car, and do something to the Mini though, the front drip rail, along with the handle and the hinges for the front door. and just as a note, the texture that was put on this Mini wasn't a final texture, eapdesign had simply wanted to do it just to learn how to bake textures with Blender. But anyways. here's a new screenshot from inside Zmod...
Mini30.png

and showing me a Hayabusa engine, really won't get that idea anywhere, I have plenty of cars to finish, and I have NO plans of making a hayabusa mini, as I'd prefer to make what you might of gotten from the factory, not from someone's shed 40 years later lol.

and yes Scott your video was a bit of inspiration, haven't worked on this little thing yet, I was down at my sister's for the weekend.

Harey, you gotta let me do some engine variants, I'm just dying to get my hands on it. I'll do everything from an 998c to a 1390cc... and whatever else! That's the mini way!

Harey, you gotta let me do some engine variants, I'm just dying to get my hands on it. I'll do everything from an 998c to a 1390cc... and whatever else! That's the mini way!
Ok, so DO IT! :drool:

Anyways, I did something to the Mini finally, hadn't had the inspiration really lately to do it, converting and adapting models has kind of helped though, I was also doing that for other reasons like fooling around with different settings in the car.ini. now I've made a good locking diff lol, and got some help on figuring out shader problems.

Anyways, decided upon finally doing up the rear drip rail, and the filler cap, yeah I know, nothing big. next I'll probably finish off the rear hatch, and still not exactly sure what year I want this Mini to be, or who it would be done by, obviously its an MK1, and either an Austin Seven(I know it was later renamed to the Austin Mini, not sure what year though), or a Morris Mini. probably would be a good idea to get more exact before putting on the badging.
Mini31.png

As Tesco (the supermarket taking over the world!!!) says, "every little helps". Or is that Asda/Walmart? :/

Anyways, yeah. I haven't got round to doing anything really. I converted the shader to non-cg and dropped a big engine in it. Don't know what size, I just got about 90hp in her. Tis fun.

Good news. If I'm lucky.. my dad will soon be the proud owner of his 4th mini. 1983 Austin Cooper S (I think..) with a 1293cc engine, used to have a webber carb but they took it off (too costly on the fuel). Looks great. Full custom interior with leather seats, wide wheel arches and superlite wheels. Hoping to go for a test drive tomorrow.. since we didn't go today. If that goes well he'll be less unsure about it.. hopefully.

If we get it, it means I'll be able to help.. a LOT more.

Good news. If I'm lucky.. my dad will soon be the proud owner of his 4th mini. 1983 Austin Cooper S (I think..) with a 1293cc engine, used to have a webber carb but they took it off (too costly on the fuel). Looks great. Full custom interior with leather seats, wide wheel arches and superlite wheels. Hoping to go for a test drive tomorrow.. since we didn't go today. If that goes well he'll be less unsure about it.. hopefully.

If we get it, it means I'll be able to help.. a LOT more.
Ah, good to hear, hopefully the deal goes through, for you own good of course lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%