AC Mini Cooper S/Skoda 130 RS@Croft circuit, Tue 13th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
John and I have had a few battles in this mini version, let’s hope the new faster John has not improved, “with this mini”, if it is the old John we should have a great battle. If not I will be breathing his exhaust smoke.:roflmao::roflmao: Not for long.:(
Hehe, I remember Ernie, you're too damn handy in the Mini, unfortunately:devilish:

Not a faster me mate, just thankful I seem to have found a good health window of late, and sponsored by cbd arthritis cream:roflmao:

So, first stab at setup for Croft, hopefully more to come - come on you ex Skoda guys, you know you want to:p :laugh: Share what you got guys :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Cooper fia Croft 42.7.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Chaps... I'm gonna have to withdraw due to illness... I tested positive for covid last night and everything aches so I'm gonna have to "stay in the pits" for a few days. You can put my spot up for grabs Han @HF2000. Have a good one lads!
Take your time and take care. I hope you will have a good recovery.

Did you have all the provided vaccin shots?

Raul,

all the best to you and a speedy recovery.
From what I read loss of smell and taste was more a symptom of the Delta variant, in the moment the Omicron variant is dominant, at least here in Germany.
It´s generally less dangerous, especially when you´re vaccinated.

It seems that this could be a rather intimate event between friends, so I´ll take a chance and apply for a blue Skoda , if Han could be so kind.

MFG Carsten

Hi guys, it's very likely that tonight I can't take part of the event. I've already told Han. The event looks promising, I love the Skoda and I wanted to drive with clutch and H-shifter this time.
Anyway, I see you next week in Fonteny and on 27th December for the surprise Han has prepared for us (I hope my brain still works after learning Fonteny).

Last edited:
Bad timing for me and Callum but we'll see. How far in advance will you be posting details? Start time and duration will be the key. Car and track not so critical.
Only short practice so it will start at 21.00 CET, 20.00 BST.
Duration: P: 5 min, Q: enough for outlap + 1 timed lap. R: 60 min (mandatory pitstop).
Mod information/link will be posted 20.45 CET, 19.45 BST to download and install the track and car (if necessary).

Last edited:
Only short practice so it will start at 21.00 CET, 20.00 BST.
Duration: P: 5 min, Q: enough for outlap + 1 timed lap. R: 60 min (mandatory pitstop).
Mod information/link will be posted 20.45 CET, 19.45 BST to download and install the track and car (if necessary).
Thats ok, you just make it as hard as you possibly can. Just built my new profile rig and already my lap times are being halved.
Just trimmed half an hour of my Fonteny lap time
Eat my dust Han

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back