Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
607877.jpg

190115-SKODA-RS-130-1440x1035.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Today a new combo with comparable specifications as the Abarth/Mazda events but with classic cars. Again a FWD against an RWD car of which the latter has even the engine in the rear. It looks like they will have similar performance but we need to find that out in race conditions.
Croft circuit is like so many others tracks in the UK situated on a former WW2 airfield. It has a great flow with fast and slow corners.

1670535669513.png

THERE'S NO REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE. LOOK BELOW HOW TO SIGN UP!

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Post in this thread WITH YOUR CHOICE OF CAR to get a PM for the password for the practice AND the race server.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: Server 2 RaceDepartment(Available throughout the race week) Password: will be sent via PM
  • Race server: Server 2 RaceDepartment. Password: same as practice server
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Guys,

This race is again a test with cut and collisions penalties but now also realtime. You will get a warning when you have 4 cuts of 2 collisions with another car. Point deduction is also activated for me to have a clear view on the given penalties.

SO THERE WILL BE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU FOR THE RACE RESULTS. Just a warning in case of exceeding the threshold.

Naw! We'll be nipping at 'yer Skoda heels guys :laugh:
And, it's cold, Mini's keep your hands warmer ;) ...........
…and the mini’s will keep your ears ringing :laugh: good Lord, the noise of the drive train (I guess?) was quite, erm… well… kinda like the hybrid e-engines of modern F1-cars… pretty authentic for mini’s I think? I remember driving one for a while, way back, felt like a go-kart, but sounded like a full blown and proud race car. I’d love to have one of those to be honest;)

Last edited:
…and the mini’s will keep your ears ringing :laugh: good Lord, the noise of the drive train (I guess?) was quite, erm… well… kinda like the hybrid e-engines of modern F1-cars… pretty authentic for mini’s I think? I remember driving one for a while, way back, felt like a go-kart, but sounded like a full blown and proud race car. I’d love to have one of those to be honest;)
Yes Bouke, drive train was very noisy, straight cut gears, intake 2 inches behind the speedometer, noisy af :laugh: You're right re the go-kart comment, drive it like one and you'll be quick, and have a shed load of fun :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back