Mini Cooper S & Mini 1310 @ Nurburgring Sprint - Tues Oct 12th 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyertc65.jpg

i1307_gtlmini.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: TC-65
Vehicles: Race 1: Mini Cooper (Default) / Race 2: Mini 1310 (Download)
Track: Nurburgring Sprint (Default)
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - one timed lap
Race: 13 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins that are included with the 1310 mod. We will be using the TC65 Skinpack v1.01 for the default Mini.

Setups:

Attachments

• CDMini.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 256
  • CDMini1310.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 234
Entry List

1. Carlos Diaz
  2. Senad Subasic
  3. Jack Smith
  4. Nigel Atkins
  5. Knut Omdal Tveito
  6. Hans Sneep
  7. Bob Hutchins
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Ondrej Kapal
  15. Neil Gault
  16. Stuart Thomson

Thought it would be fun to run both versions back to back on the same track so we could better appreciate the difference between the two.

Also, I provided my setups, but don't expect much, I'm horrid at setting up Minis.

I don't think I got the chance to try the 1310 last time it was around, so looking forward to try it out. Heard it was quite fast...

It is a little rocket, Knut, you should love it. The modelling is top notch too, you should see the inside rear wheel lifting off the ground in tight turns, just like a real mini. :wink:

Can't believe I have to advise this, but I am highly unlikely to be able to drive this one, still not fit enough to drive anything (even in real life :frown:).
I didn't check Carlos Mini setups, but if anyone is interested in my approach to setting up the Mini, here is one I was happy with:
http://www.racedepartment.com/gt-legends-setups/36438-mini-cooper-s-oulton-park-oulton-island.html

I use that as a base for most tracks, and a similar approach worked fairly well for the 1310 Mini, from memory.

Got a problem here. Any ideas.

Problem with the Mini Cooper S Eligible Teams cars. For cars numbered 21, 31, 34, 55, 60, 66, 79, 461, 789, and 888 there are two choices of each car showing when playing on and offline. When offline I can load each car but only from one of their two choices... the other choice shows nothing in the show room after buying it.

When I went onto the server tonight I can load and drive all cars tried online except the double choice Mini Cooper S ones. The game crashes to desktop after I see my name being loaded.

I have installed the latest skinpack for this event. I noticed the double choices were there before this skin pack was installed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back